1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Predictions - strange but true !

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Rrg, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Rrg

Rrg Gold IL'ite

Dear Sowmya Seshan & other friends,
    Please pardon my inordinate delay in replying. I was away from this forum for a long time and could not reply to any of your posts till now.

Even now I do get PMs about my opinion on the efficacy of Naadi readings as well as for providing addresses of genuine Naadi centres in various parts of India. I thought of taking this opportunity to address both the queries. These are purely my views and our friends are free to differ.

At the outset, Naadi is no different from other predictive forms - be it astrology, palmistry, numerology, tarot ... anything. Only it has a glamour in that it comes out with your very many personal details like your/ spouses name, parents name, number of siblings etc- supposedly written centuries ago - which is amazing. This definitely lead us to believe in something beyond what we normally know with our common place intelligence.
    Secondly, any predictive tool has to be used as a guiding factor only and not as an ultimate in itself. We have the free will that should be used to improve (+) ve and take care during (-)ve periods. Thus people could use these predictions for finetuning their life.
    Needless to mention that in all these fields, for every genuine practitioner there are scores of 'bogus ones' around who bring disrepute to the field. It is for the seeker to exercise caution in selecting the right person.

But, all said & done, I wouldn't advocate going for any predictions unless you are fully convinced about its utility in your life. Otherwise, it could put unnecessary ideas into your mind that could even turn out counter productive.

As regards Naadi centres, I have personal experience only with the following two centres.
    I have found their reading good and got excellent directions in life.

1) Sri Agathiyar Nadi Jothida nilayam
    ( D Balasubramaniam)
    189, Periyar Nagar,
    Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu - 631501
    landline: 044-27269283

2) Agathiyar Durai Subburathinam Chief Naadi Astrologer
    36, New State Bank Colony (Behind Philips Hospital),
    West Tambaram, Chennai 600 045
    Phone – (91) 044 22266264, 22264497.

Also I hear from friends that both below are good. But, do not have any first-hand experience.
    1) Vasista Nadi Nilayam, ( V Poosamuthu)
    Vaitheesswaram Koil Street ,
    Tamil Nadu &

2) Sri Siva Nadi Nilayam, ( S. Sivasami)
    Vaitheeswaran Koil,
    43 , Swamy Sannidhi Street,
    Tamil Nadu.

As regards other places, one may have to browse the net and take a chance as your guess is as good as mine.

I would once again request all Naadi enthusiasts that incase you happen to get your Nadi readings done, please treat it as a guidance only and not the ultimate truth. I do not believe that everything in our life is preordained. One's 'free-will', self-belief and prayers do play a significant role in shaping the future.
    Trust my reply could be of help to you.
    Anbudan,
    rrg

2. peeks

peeks Gold IL'ite

Has anyone tried this through email sounds interesting

3. Rrg

Rrg Gold IL'ite

Naadi readings are done by taking one's thumb impressions. Therafter, the reader would locate thepalm leaf readings matching the impression and start reading a few details from them one by one to the client to locate the correct leaf.
    It can not be done by email.
    cheers,
    rrg

4. anasri78

anasri78 New IL'ite

hello,

Could you please let me know the address or location of the nadi astrologer that you visited near Vaitheeswaran Kovil? I would be visiting the kovil soon.. and would like to consult a genuine Nadi reader.