1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The great pre-wedding iq test

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Balajee, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balajee,

My hearty congratulations on your win. Like Rajanikanth I have to say " Naan lateaa vanthaalum, latestaa varuven".Whatever I have to say has been reflected by the very well informed community members of IL. At the age of 60 I am struggling hard to use smartphones and I pad without which I cannot communicate with my long distant daughter. So we have to change with the moving times, both men and women in terms of technology, relationships,matrimony etc.Wishing you all the best!

Agatha83

2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Agatha thanks. True we have to change with technology. But we must have technology certainly but technology must not have us.

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hi Balajee,

Hilarious :) Kya zamaana aa gaya indeed! yes, Me too relieved that I got married before the advent of smart phones. Have still not learnt to use both my thumbs to type and somehow reflexes are slow while using them.

4. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Mindi smartphones are too smart for us humble mortals and I suspect they have a mind of their own. Satchi had written in one of her threads how her smartphone dialled the mumber of a particularly pesky relative on its own. That is scary. Thank God I have an old fashioned extremely dumb mobile that probably suffers from Down's Syndrome.