Anyone in lexington apartment in irving tx?

Discussion in 'Indians in Dallas' started by Socialbee, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Socialbee

Socialbee Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    I will be shortly moving to irving tx in lexington at the ranch valley apartment. Looking to make new friends. Thanks!

1 person likes this.

2. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

We recently moved to Trails of valley ranch apartments and looking for new friends. We are pretty new to US itself and really would love to make some Indian friends. :)

3. Socialbee

Socialbee Silver IL'ite

Hi Iswaryadevi.. I think we are in neighbor buildings.. we can surely catch up when I will be there!

1 person likes this.
  4. MRB

MRB New IL'ite

Hi,
    I will soon be moving to Dallas Texas, how are these apartments: the trails of Valley Ranch..?
    I have a 2 year ols and a 5 year old..
    Thanks a lot ladies

5. Madhu189

Madhu189 New IL'ite

Hi,

I'm moving next month to Highlands of Valley Ranch, and I know its very close to Lexington, coz the gym and laundry room is there! :) I'm pretty new to US, and would love to have moral support since I'll be staying alone. Do let me know if there any forums where Indians interact to meet up.

Regards,
    Madhulika

6. Madhu189

Madhu189 New IL'ite

Hi,

I recently visited the valley ranch apartments before finalizing my lease, and I saw the following apartments. I did visit trails, but I found it kind of old. I'm sure they are great, but the reviews about the management kind of scared me off.
    I did like Highlands, Lexington, Casa Valley, Camden Cimmaron and MacArthurPark Apartments. MacArthurPark Apartments was a little far from my office, but its very secure. Its one of the only few gated communities, and the lady at the office told me one or two police officers live on the property (as in residents).

7. MRB

MRB New IL'ite

Thanks a lot Madhu..I will be shifting by 1st September and this apartment search is really a big hassle..did you search through any particular websites.. also I wanted to stay in Coppell ISD so did you search any apartments in that area?..Thanks in advance