1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Killing Marriage

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sy,
    the flat was jointly owned by the two.

Thanks many more jokes have come, and i have tow rite a blog to post them.HAHA

Regards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aks

Yes from 92 to 98 they went around, then married. so 6 years is a long time to get to know each other eh !And then filed for divorce in 2010, that is 12 years of marriage, one cant understand what went seriously wrong.There is no talk of another woman also in this case, which is the normal things in most fights.

Well this and indrani take the cake really.

Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vaidehi,

Well india news if u want, get on my whats app list. i clcik pics of funny articles and send them to friends.
    yesterday was this one, damn funny. one bus driver stopped at a place to take passengers, and he left the bus with the keys in the ignition, to go for bathroom, when a monkey jumped in the drivers seat, started the bus and jumped pout.
    The bus rammed into two other buses. read it here.

Monkey in Bareilly, north India steals a bus and crashes it into two parked vehicles | Daily Mail Online

HAHA.

Regards

kamal

4. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Sir,

That was really funny :rotfl, however Thank God that no one was injured.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
    Vaidehi

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

:rotfl.HAHA. Well will keep u updated of what happens here. now uknow why i am not short of blog material, so many things happening these days.HAHA

6. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

ya even i agree that both could have solved it differently in different ways.
    but old people say "vinash kale viprit budhi" means our mind really stop working when something wrong is prewritten in our fate.
    that is what you can say was written for her and hence she never tried to give up and settle things in better way.
    now a days all these cases are published so much in details that in same news i read in TOI tht people are getting more and more better ways to kill and plan and human mind is such that if they know something than they want ot try it. and hence we see so small reason behind all crime...GOD SAVE ALL ...

1 person likes this.
  7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear TS,

Yes , both were out to hassle each other. And to what result one dead, and one will be behind bars for a long time.Shame.

Yes when god wants to destroy u, he first makes u go mad, takes awaty yr logical thinking powers.

Regards

kamal

8. gitasharma

gitasharma Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji
    It is so sad the way the world is going they fell in love got married .too close for comfort tho murder pe utar ayee !!!
    even in these clumns I have read advise to married couples indicating I do all the work at home why cant he share the chores so on and so forth .suggestive that these marriages are contractual, you earn I cook kind I cooked you do dishes etc .I thought one cooks for family out of love you keep your house done up for its your home ,Not to boast but I have never calculated my work & its returns be it at home or at work for me both are mine..Guess I am too old fashioned and belong to a diff generation where value systems were different as vs what we see today. itis perturbing but guess change what you can and leave what you cant and have the wisdom to make a distinction.
    so long kamalji
    wish you and family a happy new year and may you have good health and cheer..

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Gita,

u said something very wise now, that marriages in some cases being like being in contract.

Tomorrow the wife might say, see i am beariong the kids so i am doing u a favor, or the man saying i earn money, so i do the favor.

Marriage is a bond , u dont keep scores in marriage. it is love that binds to people and families.

You are not old fashioned alone, i am with u, and so are many others here.

Regards

kamal