KG1 Admissions (Indian Schools - CBSE) for 2016-17

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by Priya2410, Aug 7, 2015.

1. cjazira

cjazira New IL'ite

Hi Nehasumesh! I am waiting too, they said in january as siblings still going on

2. lubaina

lubaina New IL'ite

Hi Purnima,

I attended and paid the fees 2450 dirhams to block the seat.
    This amount is 1 month Tution fee + 1 month transportation fee + Regn fee + Books and Uniform.
    Interview was normal ones what color, whats dis, draw a line, color the picture like that.
    Per month it will be Tution fee + transportation(Sharjah = 600 + 250 = 850 dirhams.
    If you get any other gud school,I guess all this 2450dirhams is non-refundable.

3. Purnima21

Purnima21 Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    I see. Actully my daughter had been called for gulf Asian & IIS too was just check on fees & other criteria. She got admission in ooehs already. Thanks for the info.
    Purnima

4. lubaina

lubaina New IL'ite

Any idea on how good is this school...

5. Purnima21

Purnima21 Bronze IL'ite

Hi lubaina
    One lady near by her son goes to iis. She is not satisfied with the education. It's her views. She wants to change school but not gotten admission else where thts y.

6. lubaina

lubaina New IL'ite

Oh no...its already late now :-( I already tuk admission n paid the fees...
    :eek:mg:

7. kalpanasashi

kalpanasashi New IL'ite

Hi lubaina I am kalpana just wanted to share my feelings that I am also sailing in the same boat. My son got admission in Gems Millennium. Thinking that its a good school v got him admitted there. Now after getting admission I am getting some negative feedbacks about the school. In fact in general what i have heard that all most all the schools here r not much promissing compared to schools in India. So don't worry, according to me the word good school doesn't make much sense. Which ever school it is v have to b like Albert Einstein's mother who was sent out of his school for being poor & finally his mother became his teacher. Dont worry at all, it all depends upon the child. There r many people who have studied in Govt schools in India & has come up good in their lives. Tc good luck.

1 person likes this.
  8. Farheen89

Farheen89 New IL'ite

Hi friends... After so much struggle Sday I got admission for my daughter in delta English school... I jus enrolled because I wasn't getting calls from any other schools... Guys if any one of u know about this school pls share ur reviews...

9. lubaina

lubaina New IL'ite

Thank u Kalpana... So inspiring reply...
    Touchwood...i feel little relaxed now... :)

10. puppybala

puppybala New IL'ite

Thanku kalpana us its after read this am Little bit relaxed....wish you all happy New year 2016........