EDD August 2016

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by varchana, Nov 30, 2015.

1. varchana

varchana Bronze IL'ite

Don't start any NEW strenuous activity. If you have been doing it, then you can continue it. If not start at a less intense pace. Good rule to follow is, you should be able to carry a conversation and not gasp.

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Kalki,
    Congrats on your pregnancy. :)
    Eat healthy and stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

Hi Green,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies. :) You can find our forum guidelines here..
    Eat healthy and stay healthy!

3. succhi

succhi Silver IL'ite

hi all
    i am a new entrant to the august 2016 due date club....i have a 5 year old daughter and this is the second time, i am expecting.

i am feeling nausea the entire day, and having weakness and head ache most of the time.i just cant do anything and keep sleeping and reading.

please tell me how can i come out of this?

2 people like this.
  4. varchana

varchana Bronze IL'ite

Congratulations Succhi! It's exciting, isn't it. I find staying hydrated decreases the intensity of my migraines. Keep a bottle of water with you and keep sipping all day, approximately 2 liters. Let me know if it helps.

5. Vasumathy

Eat healthy & stay healthy.

6. varchana

varchana Bronze IL'ite

Dear mommies to be! Hope you are all doing fine. I have a new dilemma and was hoping for some input and advice. I plan to travel from US to India for my 6th month seemantham. I spoke to my Dr. And she doesn't think there is any foreseeable problem. It will be a 10 day trip. My family and my inlaws are in 2 different states. How do I divvy up my pittance of a 10 day trip? I return home after 2.5 yrs. I want to do 6.5 days at my place and 3.5 days at husband's. Is it reasonable? My inlaws too haven't seen us in 2.5 years and they are very sweet people. Obviously husband would stay there a little longer.

7. Vasumathy

Varchana,
    Enjoy your trip in India. If you could, extend few more days and enjoy the pamper from both sides! ;-) Take care.

1 person likes this.
  8. Kalki

Kalki New IL'ite

Hello ladies,
    Ever since i posted one reply, I became too busy. I am working... not finding time to follow our thread.

Congrats Succhi.. I guess mint chutney will help you to come out of nausious feeling. Try it out..

Sad thing is i travel for 18km to office(one way :bangcomp: ) so daily 2-3 hours spent in bus..
    I hate that now.. and my morning sicknees became entire day sicknees. What ever i eat , comes out.. thats bad..

But my ILs are staying with us.. my mil finds all possible green leaves and veggies and loads me with all these (which i never prefer to have :).. but now, i m eating all those...
    I went for blood test And report said that my fasting blood sugar level is 101. my Doc gave a strict diet plan.. no juices, no grape, no (banana, white rice..sugar... etc.. etc... )
    daily i m eating : 3 idlyes + mint chutney.. one tender coconut , 1 cup of milk.
    after noon - 1 cup of dal with any green leaves (heavily loaded)+ 1 cup of veggie
    evening : light snacks with 1 cup of milk...
    dinner : oats, ragi - dosa.. (any grain )..
    pomogranate, apple, pear , dryfruits - rest of the day...
    Finally everything comes out after one hour....

9. varchana

varchana Bronze IL'ite

Thanks vasu.
    A very Happy New Year to all mommies!!

10. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

Congrats all mom to be. Wish you all a safe and healthy pregnancy.

@kalki..i know you feel really bad vomiting all that food. Hopefully it will stop after your first trimester. There are certain things you can do.

instead of having 3 full meals, eat 5-6 smaller meals. you will feel better and won't throw up that often. you can have a snack at around 11 o'clock like dry fruits, tender coconut (that you have with breakfast), any salads. have your lunch(on time), then at 4-5 you can have any snacks. then dinner at 8 and a fruit/milk at 9:00 - 9:15. keep a reasonable gap of 1-2 hours that way you wont feel too full. have all your meals at the proper time. Having 5-6 meals will also bring your sugar level under control. good luck to you.

vanpan likes this.