Pls suggest some good beauty parlors in Trivandrum

Discussion in 'Trivandrum' started by kvidhya, Mar 6, 2008.

1. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Deepti,

Google for Exotic Beauty parlor and Anitha Joseph Trivandrum. You will get the contact info.

2. sarah89

sarah89 New IL'ite

I have had a very horrifying experience at Nefertiti, Trivandrum. The owners are rude and arrogant. They are demeaning and disrespectful. They forced my mum outside the dressing room during my engagement makeup. And the makeup they did was horrible. It did not suit my face at all. I had to re do all the make up after going home. The worst part is they would not take a word from you. They do as they please!! I doubt if they know any other styles or they do the same thing on every person! They did not even put the saree well. I had to re do the saree as well. And guess what they blamed the saree and said they cannot fix it because the saree is too heavy!! We were so fed up of their aweful remarks that we did not want to argue with them. We even cancelled our wedding booking!! I still regret going to Nefertiti for my engagement. I wish I had gone done my make up myself. I would have done things far better than them!! The helpers working with them are also not well trained. They are extremely rough in handelling. Please re-think before visiting Nefertitit. They just have a name and they are thriving on it perhaps!!

3. dhanya24

dhanya24 New IL'ite

Re: requed beautycian sharjah

hi,

where s ur salon n sharjah?

4. parvati

parvati New IL'ite

hi,
    pls share your experience with nefertiti beauty parlour vazhuthacaud, trivandrum. i am planning to do my wedding reception (september 2014)makeup there....

5. parvati

parvati New IL'ite

hi,
    pls share your experience regarding nefertiti beauty parlour vazhuthacaud, trivandrum. i am planning to do my wedding reception (september 2014)makeup there....

6. anuh

anuh New IL'ite

Somebody pls tell which beauty parlour gives good saree draping for bride ?

7. AnnMary

AnnMary New IL'ite

If someone is still searching for a beauty parlour, 'Feather Touch' in pathanamthitta does awesome work. Many of my friends did their Wedding Makeup there. They also do saree draping and all sort of bridal services. Its a parour with stitching centre and thats very convenient for last miinute changes.
    Check out their bridal services: Feather Touch | Specialized in Wedding & Bridal Makeup