1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The sci fy love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Catgol, Nov 25, 2015.

1. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Great Episode Catgol ! :)

2. Arrul

Arrul Gold IL'ite

Nice story ... Eagerly waiting
    for the next episode

3. nivsrini

nivsrini Silver IL'ite

good going Catgol.. :) next episode pls..

4. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Episode no: 3

ajay walked inside the doctor 's room..

hello mr charming please have a seat said the doctor ..

now tell me mr . Ajay your father is very concerned about your sexual life he told me you have never dated in the past nor had any girl friends .. Do you have any aversion towards sex .

ajay looked very embarrassed before the doctor. No doctor trust me I don't have any physical or mental problems . After my mother 's death my father was everything to me . I really didn't have time to love or date any girl

Okay let me do some psycho analytic tests said the doctor and the very next moment ajay was hooked to an electronic device with hundreds of wires..
    Doctor ,what is all this questioned ajay looking at the bizarre machine...

wait till you experience it said the doctor and played a adult movie ... The doctor turned the lights off and went out of the room .. Ajay was sexually aroused when seeing the movie . Every time he reacted his heart rate increased and the arousement signaled the brain cells which was recorded in the machine .... After ten minutes the doctor came in and turned off the machine. There you go young man I ll give you the reports on coming Monday . Oh thank god I have to leave now doctor said ajay ..

Not very soon ajay I need you to fill a DIQ. Oh come on doctor said ajay impatiently ...
    my assistant will now come with the questionnaire I have an important patient to attend said the doctor and left the room again ..

ajay was sitting impatiently in the room looking at his cell phone and checking important messages and mails ..

Excuse me sir , came inside the girl ..
    Yes said ajay and looked the girl . An Indian girl appeared in her mid twenties . She had a big almond eyes and ajay had never seen a girl with such expressive eyes ...

Ajay was so lost looking at her .

sir can we proceed to the DIQ ... Ahem, yes but can you explain me what DIQ is asked
    ajay . Sir it is designed impotence questionnaire .. Ajay couldn't speak further ..

sir can you tell me when was your first sexual experience .
    Nothing of that sort ajay said abruptly

how many times in a month do you ..... Before she could finish the question ajay interrupted .. Ajay filled took the questionnaire himself ...

he looked at the girl every now and then while filling the questionnaire ..
    Am I falling in love he asked himself ... He was eager to know her name and when he looked at her doctor coat to see her name the girl pulled down her dupatta and adjusted her coat ...

ajay felt bad for his stupidity he could have asked her name directly ...
    he filled the questionnaire and gave it to her . The girl left the room without saying a word . Hello miss... I just wanted to know your ... Before he could finish the girl had already left the place ..
    his dad came inside and noticed the improvement in his son.

Well done my boy for the first time you are trying to strike a conversation with a girl . I think I can bring you here everyday said his father . Yes daddy said ajay in excitement and hugged his father tightly just then a fat middle aged woman entered ..

oops iam sorry said the woman seeing both the men hugging each other .. Dad this goes to another level I think we should leave now said ajay and wheeled down his father to the car

To be continued .......

3 people like this.
  5. nivsrini

nivsrini Silver IL'ite

Thank you Catgol :) superb episode....

6. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

7. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

the more u r posting the more interesting it is becoming ,,, but please post early.....

8. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

hahahaha catgol i jsut loved this episode. the way u write is so expressive and simple.
    i literally imagined the scene between that girl and ajay ;-)

9. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

:hatsoff to you Catgol. Pls post the next episode as early u can. Dying to read it......
    Pls post atleast 1 episode daily or more if possible.. :thankyou2:

10. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Hi sorry m in chennai .. My area was completely water logged and no current . Now generator is running will post as soon As possible