KG1 Admissions (Indian Schools - CBSE) for 2016-17

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by Priya2410, Aug 7, 2015.

1. PREETHIANOOP

PREETHIANOOP New IL'ite

hiii haaaaa i like this postlaugh1smiley

2. PREETHIANOOP

PREETHIANOOP New IL'ite

hi mary dont worry we r also not attend the interview. as it is in dubai:-D

3. PREETHIANOOP

PREETHIANOOP New IL'ite

all the best puppybala......

4. kalpanasashi

kalpanasashi New IL'ite

Dear all. Thanks a lot for all u r valuable opinions because it counts a lot for me at this point of time. And as someone told i also agree that we should not pressurise our kids.In fact that's the only mistake I did.That's the reason why i posted my experience in this thread so that next year parents need not take DPS or any interview so seriously that it affects them.Because in the previous posts someone said that they have brainwashed their daughter so much that they allways said that she should get admission in dps only.I dont think this is right approach.But as parents we should try our best or not.Regarding the interview their approach was absolutely true that it was worse this is what made me think about the South Indian stuff. If thats not true then why was it like this. Anyways thank u all.

5. kalpanasashi

kalpanasashi New IL'ite

Hi chinnu, I totally agree with u r point that they should stop taking reg fee from so many people.

6. kalpanasashi

kalpanasashi New IL'ite

Chinnu did u r son got through dps or which school did he get.

7. ChinnuH

ChinnuH Junior IL'ite

Dear Kalpana,
    I did not get in dps, gems or ihs....waiting for Ryan result and Bilva... Also looking for Indian academy☺️

8. NivethithaK

NivethithaK New IL'ite

1HI kalpanasashi,

Whatever u said what I have already posted in my thread.if they r selecting by child's ability then y to put only limited seats so can't give admission. So need to collect some amount is their basic idea and without knowing this I was keep on checking their website everyday as much as I can n lost more nights without sleep n by the name of interview how much we trained our twins along with hectic work in home.Managing my twins n doing household chores is not tht much easy.

Even in leaders private school same thing happened for all of tamil kids as known to me.only northis n some community names (no need to mention) in the final list.not even more than 5 kids out of nearly 300 kids were tamil names in selection list.

In gems they need recommendation n I didn't get mail any schools of them either in sharjah or dubai.

Then in which school tamil parents have to get confirmed admission ?

9. puppybala

puppybala New IL'ite

Thanku preethianoop......

10. Mary1987

Mary1987 Senior IL'ite

For me also the same reason QUOTE=PREETHIANOOP;3650747]hi mary dont worry we r also not attend the interview. as it is in dubai:-D[/QUOTE]