KG1 Admissions (Indian Schools - CBSE) for 2016-17

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by Priya2410, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Purnima21

Purnima21 Bronze IL'ite

Thank u fatima...I m from India, gujarat married to a keralite. Living at sharjah. Thank u & I will pray for ur save delivery too.

2. rajdhana57

rajdhana57 Junior IL'ite

We Had ryan interaction session today.i think around250 to 300 kids in today session.somewhat messy arrangement.they askd us to leave kids to one room.one teacher took parents to look around the class .she said 5 kg1 section only alloted.they decided to select only 100kids .each section having 20kids only.

3. Suhai

Suhai New IL'ite

Hi chinnu

I got mail from the KGS for interactive session for my son on 30th nov. I want to know whether we need to pay 2565 on the same day to block the seat.

4. Mary1987

Mary1987 Senior IL'ite

Hi Purnima,
    My daughter had interview today at ooehs,she answered to most of the questions. Did they asked to you about name of daughter's nursery?
    QUOTE=Purnima21;3647677]Not yet dear but gave interactive session at dps & our own...let's see where my daughter will get through. Only by dec will come to know online. If nothin thn will see sharjah indian or nims or ajman academy[/QUOTE]

5. Purnima21

Purnima21 Bronze IL'ite

[/QUOTE]

Yes Mary they did ask me if she is going to nursery. To which I said yes. Does ur daughter go to nursery? Where r u from?

6. Minnuambalath

Minnuambalath New IL'ite

Hi all

I know it may too late to ask. But please help me by suggesting good schools for my son. We are looking for KG1 2016 -17 in sharjah.

Also please let me know which is the better of the mentioned

Gulf Asia school
    Indian international school
    Sharjah Indian school
    New Indian model school

7. NewAdmission

NewAdmission New IL'ite

Hello All, Just joined this thread. We had our daughter's interview today morning in leader's private school and have got a message this evening that she has been given admission. Waiting for DPS Sharjah results too. Any news as to when the results will be out? Any advise on how to go about LPS. Would I have to pay upfront? Is there a time limit? Any idea on the amount that needs to be paid to ensure the admission in LPS?

8. ChinnuH

ChinnuH Junior IL'ite

Hi Suhai,

My sons interview with KGS is tomorrw...am now very much confused to attend or not cos if we pay so much i dont know whether it will be refunded if we dont wish to send him there....
    I have to decide by today night atleast.... too much confusion...

1 person likes this.
  9. Priya2410

Priya2410 New IL'ite

10. Mary1987

Mary1987 Senior IL'ite

Hi Purnima,
    Iam from kerala.she is going to little angels nursery. Where is your daughter going??