Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Please let me know the replies given by me earlier.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Ur chart is a delayed marriage one, due to the following reasons:

1) The Saturn is aspecting the 7th house from the Moon sign
    2) The SAturn has afflicted the luminaries, i.e. Moon and Sun and also Rahu, which is likely to delay the marriage.
    3) In the Navamsa chart, the SAturn is aspecting the 7th hosue from the Moon sign, which will also delay the marriage.
    4) The Lagna Lord Mercury is debilitated in the 7th house.
    5) Apart from this, you are running the dasa of Rahu, from 19.09.2005 and it will end by 20.09.2023

However, in as much the Jupiter, who is also the 7th lord is aspecting the 7th house, there is every chances for getting married.

At present, you are running the major dasa of Rahu and minor period of Mercury. From the major dasa lord Rahu, the minor dasa period Mercury is 6.8 from each other.

Once the transit Jupiter moves from Leo to Virgo, by August, 2016, there are chances for getting married within a period of one year; however, sincere efforts should be made.

Regards

3. luxsuresh

luxsuresh Senior IL'ite

Thank you so much sir. I will wait for your prediction... which will help me to decide whether to relocate to India or everything will be alright whereever i am...as and when the time changes.

Laxmi

4. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

Respected Sir

Namastay

Sir,

With folded hands, I humbly request you to please consider my query number 25482 on page 2549.. Sir kindly provide answers as and when possible.

Sorry for the hassle.

Thanks and Regards
    Tara

5. DeepaMoha1

DeepaMoha1 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

My Name: Deepa
    Date of birth: Nov 30th 1982
    Place of birth : Palani
    Time of birth : 4:30 Am

Husbands Name:Mohan
    Date of birth:Jun 13th 1978
    Place of birth : Tirupattur (Vellore Dist-Tamilnadu)
    Time of birth:: 2:00Am

We didn't have a kid till now? Not having seriour medical complications. But still couldn't conceive. Both of us are struggling a lot for money and also caught in debts. Trying to get recovered but still unable to do so. Kindly check and give a solution.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepa Mohan​

6. Hyacinth

Hyacinth Senior IL'ite

Thank You Sir. Sorry for the wrong information. Its my own details and my husbands. Not my friends. Can I do anything to improve and I also wanted to know about my career progress because even that is going worse. Please help me.

7. Mitran1982

Mitran1982 New IL'ite

Greetings!
    Thank you for your reply.
    Your earlier prediction was as under:

[​IMG] Originally Posted by Mitran1982 [​IMG]
    Namaskarams!
    I am very much new to this forum.
    I would like to have your esteemed advice in my married life problem.
    My first marriage was a failure. the girl fooled us.
    My second marriage took place after court order of null and void of first marriage in May 2014.

I would like to know the probable time for getting our child

My details:
    Date of birth: 10-6-1982
    Time of birth: 2.34 PM
    Place of birth: Delhi

My wife's detao;s
    Date of birth: 1-7-1982
    Time of birth: 10.10 PM
    Place of birth: Kannur, Kerala

Kindly guide me of any pariharam.

Thank you.

With Regards

Mitran

Dear Mr. Mitran,

The period between 01.11.2014 and 01.04.2015 is supportive for progeny. However, in your chart, there is a combination of Mars and Saturn and also the 5th lord, lord of progeny, who also happens to be Saturn is afflicted by Mars, this causes Naga / Sarpa dosha. Also, in your wife's chart, the 5th house is occupied by Rahu as well Sun, which also indicates the affliction of nodes in the house of progeny. Hence, it is advisable to do the remedial measures for Rahu and Ketu.

If you are by chance staying in South India, you may try to do the remedial measures either at Kalahasthy or Rameswaram. In case, if you are staying in abroad, you may consult a pandit and arrange to do the remedy for the nodes, i.e. Rahu and Ketu, which is a must.

Regards

But now the second wife also left me in May 2015. She has agreed for mutual divorce. She came to Delhi for first motion. She has agreed to come for second motion also in March 2016 middle.
    As per your advise. I visited Kalahasthi and did the Rahu and Ketu Pooja. I also visited Thirunageswaram and other Navagraha temples and did the pooja.
    I visited Thiruchendur and SriRangam also.
    What will be my future married life? Is there any possibility of my third marriage? If so when is it possible? Any more Pariharams required. If so kindly guide me.

With regards.

Vishnujj

8. winneralways

winneralways New IL'ite

Respected Sir,

DoB: 26/Feb/1987
    PoB: Chennai
    ToB: 08:10 AM
    Female

I would like to know if I will get a job soon. I am trying to get job in the field of finance. Please advise.

Thanks & regards.

9. chuchu

chuchu Senior IL'ite

Namaste Pragaspathy Sir,
    Iam looking for your predictions for my husband. he is in search of job and his visa also going to end in couple of weeks. Am in my 8th month pregnant now. With all these issues we are facing lot of stress and feels like uncertain future . Does he gets his visa extension or do we relocates to India? Sir, can you please advice us to get rid of these tensions?
    Husband's Dob: Aug 1, 1980
    Time: 9.15am(not sure)
    Place: Kurnool

Thanks & Regards

10. bhargavi88

bhargavi88 New IL'ite

Hi,
    i am married for two years and right from the beginning my and my husband had something or the other going on external forces not like parents and in laws not allowing us to live peacefully he went abroad after I became pregnant and now I have a baby boy I got a government job here whereas he is still abroad I want to go there and be with him at least for sometime we both r trying but something comes in the way all the time could you please help us what can we do