1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dare To Strip - A Dream Factory Woman?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Nandshyam, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

enna pa inge santhame illa :p .. no more gossips.. ella actressesum dharma pathinigal aayaacha enna?

2 people like this.
  2. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Ah, yes! She was the pannaiyaar ponnu! To tell the truth, anyone seeing the couple in their reception pictures can easily guess that they both lacked the chemistry with each other- with him looking so sad and lonely at one corner, and she grabbing and hugging the guests' arms instead of his. Wonder why she rushed for the wedding before getting to know about the groom?

3 people like this.
  3. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Btw, is the illam nadigar Arya? She seemed to have hosted quite a number of shows featuring him

4. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Any news about Nayanthara and her new boyfriend? Are they online still or have gone offline?

5. Angel86

Angel86 Silver IL'ite

I think its just a rumour to make the movies famous. Like the one they did for Moonu (3) DHANUSH AND SHRUTI. Just a way to make the movie famous.

They cant link:

Dhanush and Nayanthara: everyone knows dhanush is married and his background and people wont believe.

Vijay sethupathi and nayanthara: V.S is also married and i dont think there is any rumour on him and he would not agree for his cheap publicity (ok, i think i have a good regard on V.S)

Anirudh and nayanthara: laugh1smiley no chance! you know what i mean..!!

So only available adimai is Vignesh Shivan. so pulle sikkiruchi for Dhanush's cheap publicity.

This is my thoughts. I hope i make sense :2thumbsup:

Tired of these cheap promotions.

3 people like this.
  6. Angel86

Angel86 Silver IL'ite

Award-winning actress Anushka has gained almost 20 kgs for her role in her forthcoming bilingual Inji Iduppazhagi. It is said that the actress will be seen in two avatars--the plumper look and then loses weight to fit into size zero. The latest is that the actress, who gained weight for the film, will be flying to the US soon for a special weight loss therapy. As she will be playing a key role in Baahubali - The Conclusion, she is expected to join the sets in November.

Enaku yarachum US poga sponsor pannuringgila?
    :Bow:

2 people like this.
  7. Angel86

Angel86 Silver IL'ite

A day ago, there were rumours and news floating on social media that the OKOK actor Udhayanidhi Stalin had insulted Ajith. The infuriated actor-producer took to his official Twitter page to clear the air, by writing: "The news that I insulted Thala Ajith sir in Twitter is just rubbish! I have great respect towards him! Pls stop spreading false news!" He also requested the media to verify facts before publishing any news related to him or any celebrity.

Enna kodumai saar ithu?
    :drowning

8. Angel86

Angel86 Silver IL'ite

Actress Radhika Apte has not shown her spicier side to Telugu audience yet. She was seen in four Telugu movies till now and she has done typical traditional type of roles in all of them.
    Radhika Apte is a bold actress who could go to any extent if the script demands. Her frontal nudity in Anurag Kashyap’s short film created a lot of sensation.
    Radhika’s skin show in Badlapur cannot be forgotten that easily. In this picture she unleashes her spicy side where she looks as ravishing as any hot babe out there. Telugu makers should take a cue out of this to rope Radhika in for a glamorous character maybe.

Attached Files:

9. Angel86

Angel86 Silver IL'ite

Rudrama Devi is all about the life and times of the Kakatiya ruler played by Anushka but director Gunasekhar has added glamour to the movie with right dose of fictional moments.
    The character of Catherine Tresa in the movie holds no prominence in the history books but the director has given her more footage for commercial reasons.
    Catherine Tresa has played most sensuous role in the movie and her glam show would set the screens afire, the unit members spilled the beans.
    Though Anushka obviously hogs all the limelight, Catherine is hoping to get good mileage with the film. Even Gunasekhar is using her glam pictures widely in the promotion material.
    Catherine has done many movies in Telugu including a movie with Allu Arjun but did not get enough popularity.
    Let’s hope the tides turn over in favor of her this time.

10. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nandu , welcome BACK ! unga varugaiku dhaan waiting.
    Puli paathacha ?