Feedbacks on Soundaryalahari (sanskrit verse in english & tamil fonts) & Tamil Verse

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Hamsadhwani, Feb 20, 2007.

1. kb2000

kb2000 Bronze IL'ite

Re: Soundaryalahari (sanskrit verse in english & tamil fonts) & Tamil Verse:

Hi,

Thanks a lot for this collection of photos. Can you also share your lamination if you have a scanner? Would love to see it.

Could you please scan that and send it to me, so that i can also take a printout and laminate for myself,

Sorry for the late reply as i was not checking all the forums regularly for the past 3-4 months. I just visit LS for making the PDF, as i want to do that.

Thanks a lot.
    kb2000

2. PoorniDaya

PoorniDaya Senior IL'ite

Dear Madam,

I am so glad and have no words to express my feelings on seeing your slokas for various purposes. I feel sooo bound with joy and grace. You are incredible Mam, I am sure you are being an eye opener for many souls like me.

I am yet to read all your messages as I just joined the club today. But, I am sure I will do it slowly.

Can you please tell me which sloka to recite to control ones anger?

Thanks a lot.
    PoorniDaya.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2007
  3. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear PoorniDaya,
    Welcome to IL & to this sub-forum.
    I am very happy to read your nice words.
    Please take your time & go though all the sub-forums in details & idenify the ones that interest you.
    Please interact & enjoy.
    In the thread Special Shlokas for Specific purposes, recently Sri Thipuradasan has given a shloka for what you have asked for. Please go through the last few posts in that thread.
    Love,
    Chithra.

4. PoorniDaya

PoorniDaya Senior IL'ite

Dear Mrs. Chitra,

Thanks a ton for the quick reply. I found the sloka and I have saved it - yet to save it to my memory!!

Thanks
    PoorniDaya.

5. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhavani,
    Yes. To continue with such work, I pray for God'sblessings & all your goodwill.
    Thanks.
    Love,
    Chithra.

6. subahardin

subahardin New IL'ite

After a very long time, I came back to read SL - atleast to take 2 slokas / day. Excellent work by Chitraji. GOD Bless you in all endeavours of your life. Bless you.

7. sahaanaa

sahaanaa New IL'ite

dear chitra mam,
    good work on soundaryalehari. but it would have been good if you would have told how many times to enchat each sloka for doing japam for specific purposes and its palan. pls let us know tht also which willbe really helpful

8. devi_kulo

devi_kulo New IL'ite

Dear Chithra,
    Great work in SL!!! thanks for your help..
    thanks
    devi.

9. Ambige

Ambige Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chitra and Team,

Really good service by you. May god give you all blessings.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Could you please let me know your home address in chennai? Surely, I could like to speak or see you.

Thanks you.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2008
  10. Archvisw

Archvisw New IL'ite

Dear Chitra mami,
    My mom used to go to Soundarya Lahari classes regularly and when I was young,she would always ask me to chant specific shlokas in Soundarya lahari for specific purposes like education etc. I would mark them in my book. But I have always found it difficult to chant the entire Soundarya Lahari because I am not very fluent with the phrases. Even my mom feels bad for not been able to train me well in chanting the Soundarya Lahari. But you have put it into such a good format to help people like us. I cannot read Tamil but I have my Sanskrit book. I can chant from there & look into this English format. On top of it you have given a reason behind each Shlokam. Thats "like an icing on top of the cake "
    I am going to ask my mom to read this . She is going to be overwhelmed.
    Thanks a lot for your efforts. Thanks a lot for KB for putting it in the beautiful PDF format.
    Archana