1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

wait reduction: slow and study process.

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by surekhap, Sep 15, 2015.

1. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

first i would like to tell u all that iam not a professional in treating obesity and iam not a nutrition. all the points i mention in this post are purely outputs of my own experiences.
    i see many people who are obese struggling for the wait reduction. even iam one of them. first we have to specify why do we want to reduce wait.
    there may be two reasons, one for health and the other for good looks.
    every body want both the results good health and good looks ,than what is the use of the diet that cant full fill the needs.
    iam talking about the different dieting methods which promises us reduction of 10 kgs in 10 days . one kilo each day.
    many like this why because they give instinct result. but they never now how this type of diet can effect their health .
    please know one thing always the weight reduction process should be slow and should be study. once we chose a diet and a type of exercise that should be continued for a long time of period not for ten day or a month as health is not considered for a matter of time we should stay healthy whole life.
    when we chose the fast wait reduction diets they demand in take of only protein or only one type of food. though it reduces weight our body will be lacking with the other minerals and vitamins and that may lead to illness. and what happens when we complete the 10 days diet and then when we come to normal diet wait gain will be doubled.
    so wisely chose the intake of food that we reduces the weight and at the same time our body will be provided with all its requirement . dont starve the body too much.and dont take drastic decisions that no rice, no sweets, no oil which cannot be carried to long period of time.u can eat every thing there is no such thing as it is good food and it is bad food until it is taken in a limited quantity.
    when ever u want to eat a sweet limit it for one piece and try to enjoy the taste of it completly so all ur taste buds are satisfied. as taste is the one which makes us to over eat. if ones the senses(taste buds) are satisfied our mind wont urge for it.
    in the same way dont do over exercises. one day doing 4 hours of exercise feeling tired and body pains so skipping the next days exercise is not wise.
    first begin exercising for minimum time say 15 mins and slowly raise the time , intensity, and the hard levels of exercising. try to exercise daily.
    hope this post helped the elites.
    be healthy, be beautiful, be happy.........

4 people like this.

2. pinkydarling

pinkydarling Platinum IL'ite

Hello surekhap, yes, what u said is correct. Really well said surekhap.
    I also not agree with sudden weight loss and 10 days diet.
    What ever u said is exactly right.
    ThnkQ for sharing wonderfull suggestion dear.

3 people like this.
  3. Prameela84

Prameela84 Gold IL'ite

iam talking about the different dieting methods which promises us reduction of 10 kgs in 10 days . one kilo each day.
    many like this why because they give instinct result. but they never now how this type of diet can effect their health .
    please know one thing always the weight reduction process should be slow and should be study. once we chose a diet and a type of exercise that should be continued for a long time of period not for ten day or a month as health is not considered for a matter of time we should stay healthy whole life.
    when we chose the fast wait reduction diets they demand in take of only protein or only one type of food. though it reduces weight our body will be lacking with the other minerals and vitamins and that may lead to illness. and what happens when we complete the 10 days diet and then when we come to normal diet wait gain will be doubled

Thank you soo much for your valuable advice...Daily I am eating all healthy foods including water...am not doing fasting ....I couldn't do for 10 days..that's why I ate..and again started to doing now also,because I like it soo much to do..and I will definitely follow these 4 foods for longtime...before starting I was thinking soo much time then only I started this..I got better result also...I just believe what my heart says to me ...this is the best for all who r reducing weight in healthy way...Thank you all:exactly: