1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Take it or leave it

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by daisy2015, Aug 6, 2015.

1. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Nice update...But what will happen for anniversary...hope they will have a pleasant day :)

2. yukthasri

yukthasri Bronze IL'ite

Story is moving very quick. Nice updates.

3. paramlav

paramlav Silver IL'ite

:hatsoffAsusual nice going . I feel Neelima should speak with family regarding her parents demise. It was drawn casually . First i login il to see any update in story and till end of the day i will keep on waiting for next part .Really you made me addicted to this thread :spin:drowning

4. daisy2015

daisy2015 Platinum IL'ite

dear paramlav if u notice keenly Neelima tried to tell the family members especially Ravi through phone. what can she do when he doesn't listen to her or to anyone who mentions her name? she even thought of telling it face to face but couldn't when Ravi forced her to apologize before listening to what she has to say. so she kept silent regarding her parents demise as she felt that no one cares about her.

5. paramlav

paramlav Silver IL'ite

I didn't mean she haven't informed . Some console towards her when she said.... like all family members go near her and console . Nobody bothered for her.i became little senti for neelima( I feel Neelima should speak with family regarding her parents demise. It was drawn casually) .
    Same thing I felt so bad that even they didn't bother for neelima in her critical situation ,how good she took care of all and especially ravi who loved her . However that part is done naa. Sorry i involved so much in story so felt very sad for neelima and expected console.. so just asked . Sorry for interpret ...waiting for next part

6. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Very nice story ....Enjoy reading...
    Well narrated.
    Waiting for your next post...

7. daisy2015

daisy2015 Platinum IL'ite

dear paramlav, pls don't say sorry. it's obvious that we expect console when such painful things happen. I wanted to show you guys how much poison was filled into their hearts against her by vanditha. besides neelima bil was the one who forced neelima to say what has actually happened. he grasped that something was wrong the moment he saw her. she thought of telling him and all at the dining table but couldn't stay there where vandita was sitting grinning on her victory.

Being an amateur writer i never thought that my story would be liked to this extent, that you wait eagerly for the next part. it is really a big compliment that you are so deeply involved in my story. i am really very happy. thank you all. :Bow:

3 people like this.
  8. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

I agree with you Daisy. The story gets its skating shoes and Neelima's character is justified only when the pressure is more and how well she tackles it. Her pain is well depicted. And I am expecting a twist, shocks and surprises once she is back from Sweden.
    Happy Writing my dear :wow

9. rdheiva

rdheiva Senior IL'ite

nice one daisy... no dragging.. just turns and twists in each episode... keep up....

10. CuteCherry

CuteCherry Silver IL'ite

Eagerly waiting for next post daisythinkingsmiley...