1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Issue in marriage

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by bahv, Aug 11, 2015.

1. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

Arrey JAG, I did read it. The 'clarification' I was seeking was of a different order. Let's just say that I am not entirely confident of the OP's writing here or in her text. I am not sure how considered / offhand / casual it is. Ideally I want to see the text.

She followed that comment by:
    All I see is a foolish, emotional young woman, probably in her early twenties, who has some growing up left to do.

I am trying to be discreet, but you won't let me! :rotfl

Look, the big freak-out is because sex, even if only of the imaginary kind, is mentioned. As far as I am concerned this is just plain stupid. Sensible adults should be able to laugh it off and teach this girl how to behave, gently.

2. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

But we believe all that she accuses her inlaws and hubby of?
    Its ok to be skeptical..I am with many posts ..but when I question the credibility of the post..I question the whole. Very rarely do I pick and choose portions of it. I was just intrigued by ur argument.
    Cheers Soka..more battles for another day!

1 person likes this.
  3. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Oh boy! I didn't realise it was a text. That's probably with the lawyer now. @bahv, did you get a lawyer? Did you give the lawyer all your back and forth texts and other documented communications? You are in more trouble than you realise. Nullifying a marriage means your dh can state he is unmarried in any legal doc. Please get a good lawyer if you want any of your dowry back. Nullifying a marriage means he can walk out without giving you a penny. If you don't go to court immediately, it will adversely affect you. The seven months you were away, his lawyer has spent making a very strong case against you. Please dig through your texts and emails etc and find counter measures for your lawyer. Stop worrying about the past and what they could have done and start worrying about your current situation. Don't keep procrastinating, get a good lawyer.

2 people like this.
  4. sun01

sun01 Bronze IL'ite

Yes, that is the point, Laws don't get liberalized as fast as people could.
    YellowMango said in the very beginning (before the OP received the annulment notices) that the courts will take these accusations seriously and suggested the OP get the good lawyer soon and fight.

5. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

Laks,

I don't know what to say.
    But thanks for that update.

1 person likes this.
  6. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

sokanasanah,

I don't know what to tell you also so I better shut up.
    That "perception" was ambiguous to me. My attempt was a slight nudge to convey and clarify

your perception after seeing a lot of experiences (are they all in IL?)
    highest point in bell curve of perceptions aggregated (are they again all from IL?)

Nothing to do with the original post or the context.
    Just a slight nudge ..errr, there is more out, out, out there in the open that you will be thrilled to know how much things have definitely changed albeit not reflected in IL. Just for you to be acquainted with the amazing people and extraordinary cultural revolution that is happening in social media and community building around social bonding. And yes all in India ...

(shut up Aria now)

7. sokanasanah

Not necessarily. For the purposes of analysis, I simplified the situation.The only thing I'm considering is that she says they sent a divorce notice. I am provisionally ignoring all else. As always, scientist that I am, everything is subject to reevaluation in the light of new information.

8. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

Please don't. Some of us need to hear from more Arias of the world.

9. sokanasanah

Stories or statistics perhaps?

10. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

None but submission
    Yes, you are right.