1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Bikini Body Mommy 90 day Challenge

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by rmpriya, Apr 30, 2015.

1. supreep

supreep Gold IL'ite

Did my Day 81 workout today. This week's first workout. Need to complete other previous missed workouts too.

2. sridevi1977

sridevi1977 IL Hall of Fame

Completed till day 75.

Took measurements.
    Compared to day 60, all measurements - same.
    except some reduction in weight.

Day 1 to Day 75:
    weight: 136.5 to 135.8
    abs- lost 2 inches.
    chest and arms- gained 1 inch.shakehead
    Rest all same.

I am going to do last 15 days of BBM.
    Just one workout per day as like I did in the first 15 days. I lost 2 inches in hip that time and gained back during intermediate weeks.

1 person likes this.
  3. supreep

supreep Gold IL'ite

Congrats Sri on reduction of weight!!

I haven't done any workout from last 1 week because of chums. Also missed 2 workouts from last week. Will start from tomorrow and update when I complete the challenge.

Have you seen updates on her 6 weeks Mini challenge starting in 2nd week of September? Are you planning to join the challenge. I don't want to do the 5 weeks maintenance workout but am more interested in Shaun T T25 Focus workout Alpha series. The thing is I don't have the videos. Need to arrange it asap.

4. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Supreep , Shaun T 25 I downloaded from torrent .

I will PM you the torrent link .

5. supreep

supreep Gold IL'ite

Thanks Priya!!

I started my workout again this week. I am first doing the last week's workout and then will catch up on the missed workouts from previous weeks.

Sri,

How are you and what day are you on?

1 person likes this.
  6. supreep

supreep Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

I could workout only 3 days last week and was very busy since it was my son's bday on Monday. So, it was kind of long weekend for us. I had lots of junk like cake, pizza, pani puri, chaat . Then puri aloo, malpua ,vada. OMG you name it and I had it :hide:. We are having his bday party on 16th so I think I will get back on track after that.

Last week my weight was 61.8kg and today it is 63.4 kg. Also I feel have become little flabby :oops:. My measurements have also increased.

This week also I haven't done any workout. I am really finding issue in taking out time for workout. Have to cook in the morning, then rusk to office, go back home and cook dinner, then feed my son and put him to sleep. Then cleaning and preparation for next day. By then I am really exhausted. I think I will have to open my Elliptical which is lying in my home and serving the purpose of clothes hanger :bonk. I have 3 more workouts left from BBM4.0. Will complete them and then take the fit test. Am planning to take up the 6 week challenge of BBM which starts on Sep 14th. Till then I will workout on Elliptical. I really wanted to do Shaun T T25 Focus but looks like I won't be able to do it.:-(