Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. satpalani

satpalani New IL'ite

hi,
    i m simran. i m new to IL . i was going through the thread Astrology numerology and more. i was also interested in asking few questions but i dont know am i following the right steps and will this post reach "pragaspathy"

Name :- Neelam (before marriage) Simran (post mariiage)
    Time 6:13 AM
    Place: Kalyan (Maharastra)
    My Query:- Currently facing very much family and financial problems. i was thinking of starting home business of kurtis. but since past 2 months i m not able to make up mind and begin. i m not able to gather courage and also some or other problems and coming up. is this work suitable for me. suggest me plz

thks

2. DURGADEVIN

DURGADEVIN New IL'ite

Respected sir
    Sir my name is durga devi.n and I m writing this as per my friend devashree who suggested me your name sir for my problem solving.. sir I m facing a lot of problems in getting marriage and I have already crossed 25yrs my father is very worried about my life.... I m also constructing a house in my home town in which I am not able to complete the construction work in which I m not able to completing the work I am facing lots of problem one by one sir.. some or the other problem is coming as an obstracle for me sir. ... and very recently I m facing a major problem with my eyes sir and it is not getting cured. ... all the problems are making me all sleepless nights sir. ... kindly please give us a solutions for the above problems in my life sir.... waiting for your kind solutions sir. ... sir I m eagerly waiting for you to kindly give a solution for above problems sir
    details
    name: N.Durga Devi
    dob:29-7-1989
    Place: thiruvanamalai
    time: 2:55am

3. lovelytulipz

lovelytulipz Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Always in my life I dreamt myself as a working women but not a house wife. But now Iam a stay at home mom. I resigned for the job in 2010 and again worked for a brief period in 2012. Right from then I had applied for H1 two times with no luck. Next year also I want to plan for H1. My mother is in great Financial trouble and want to help her. But is that really usefull. Do I have any luck or I am simply wasting money. Please verify and tell me sir.
    My DOB 1-11-1985
    Time - 5.55 pm
    Place - Vijayawada

My husband is desparate to settle in USA. We are currently on H1 till two more years. Is we going to settle here. Please look into it sir. We have 2 boys and he wants a girl child. Is it possible for us to concieve third time.

Husband date of birth - 27-08-1976
    Time - 12.30 pm
    Place - Vijayawada
    Sorry for asking so many questions at one time. Please reply.

Thanking you in advance.

Kalyani.

4. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Namaskar Guruji,
    My husband is doing business. He is into automobile spare parts manufaturing and supply. Recently for the past 4 months, the business is running in loss. And there are lot of issues because of which he is losing both physical and mental strength.
    Myself and my mother in law are very much worried seeing him like this.
    Please consult any pariharams & kindly do the needful.

His details are below
    Date of Birth: 8-July-1983
    Time of Birth: 10:50 AM
    Place of Birth: Nagore

Thanking you Guruji

5. ksck

ksck New IL'ite

Sir,
    As we were consulting relatives to approach my husband's side for talks, we came to know that the cops have filed charge sheet. Now the matter is in the court.
    Sir, Please suggest me if we still have time to ask for reconciliation please? Now as the matter is in the court, even the relatives are not coming forward to help us. Can I approach them directly? Scared of the outcome after all these happenings. Please guide me...situation is killing me Sir.

Regards,
    KSCK

6. sripriyabalaji

sripriyabalaji New IL'ite

My dt of birth 21/03/1973
    8:20pm, place - chennai.
    Husband dob- 26/07/1968, 5:52 pm place- chennai
    Namaste, i want to know about my job status whether i will get my transfer to my native place thereby reunion of my family. Also whether the misunderstanding bwn me& my hus will get solved.kindly reply

7. tsiva

tsiva New IL'ite

Respected Sir,
    I am eagerly waiting for the reply to my queries made on 2nd August 2015 on astrological predictions regarding marriage of my daughter. I would be highly obliged to receive a reply so that I can proceed further in the matter as my daughter is not showing much of interest in marriage alliance and all the horoscopes that I had got matched were not so good. So only I decided to make this queries as I was told by my astrologer that if we postpone marriage beyond 2016 to 17 it may not do her much good.

Expecting an early reply.

Thanks

tsiva

8. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

It seems that from the style of posting the issue, it seems that the post has been made by the girl herself; but as if it had been posted by the father of the girl.

Also, in your PM, you have informed that you have already consulted an Astrologer in this regard. Having consulted an Astrologer, it is not advisable to post the same request with an another Astrologer.

However, as per the chart of the girl, there are every chances for love marriage. Also, there are possibilities that she may get married with a boy, born in a different caste of her birth or even different religion also.

There are chances that she may be get married with a boy of finance background.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

At present, you are running the dasa of Saturn and the Bhukti of Sun. Normally this period will not give much professional growth and also the Saturn, being the yogahara planet, for LIbra natives, being the lord of 4th and 5th is placed in the 8th house and the Bhukti lord in 6th. Normally, the dasa of planets of 6th, 8th and 12th houses or the planets placed in these places will give adverse results only. Apart from this, the transit planets for the time being is not much supportive.

The period between 12th Jan 2016 and 25th March, 2016 is likely to give the change of place.

Regarding the marital problem, it is not advisable to study the same for the present, since at present, you are running the adverse period and also you are in the final phase of Ezharai Sani period.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi KSCK,

I do not remember the replies given to you earlier since I have been giving replies for so many people. However, from the above reply, in as much as your husband has already moved the Court, you should be prepared for anything and face the challenges in the life. What is done cannot be undone. However, there is no bar in negating from your side, irrespective of the outcome. Have faith in God and also have positive thinking, which will certainly give you peace of mind.

Regards