1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Body

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Smt. Jayasala:

Thank you for your delightful second response nay, second mail. You know how much I value all of your posts. I was only mentioning about writing such posts to trigger such responses from you to appreciate your invaluable response. I would never ever think my post has the potential to bring the best out of anyone. I am fully aware how knowledgeable you are and I am still a drop in the ocean of knowledge.

Thank you for sharing the real life incidence of how a cow managed to adopt a calf as its own through the method of applying body fluid. While Creator's ingenuity is exemplary, we can't thank enough the practical knowledge that resides in the village.

You are right. The cell intelligence and research in this area is meaningless unless the physicians are going to use them effectively to diagnose the issues for common man instead of explaining that as a reason for malfunctioning of body. To my knowledge cell research and immunology are reaching great heights that were never reached before. I am closely associated with a local company in our city. They have patented the function of a specific protein in the body that has the potential of traveling with T cells to flag all malignant cells in the body so that humans own immune system will attack and destroy them. At present, the only reason why malignant cells survive and grow exponentially is because the immune system fail to detect them as non-conforming cells. I am sure there are many more such extraordinary inventions are happening around the world. As you rightly said, overall, the cell research and immunology is eventually going to help the humanity provided the physicians use that effectively. I hope the pharmaceuticals don't stand in the way of cheaper solutions to cure terminal illnesses.

I am very grateful to your second response whether it is because of the title "Body" or otherwise.

Viswa

2. Aspire

Aspire Gold IL'ite

Viswa,

Came to IL after a long time and I land into this wonderful post of yours.

If soul is the source of creation of all material realities of the universe, the signature of soul can be seen in every single reality. The soul is knowable from its signature, the body, which is material and perceptible.

The body is such a wonderful resonating chamber, but do we know the the "frequency" at which we resonate?

3. Viswamitra

Aspire,

We missed you. I was delighted to see your response to this post and welcome back to IL. The Bible says, "God said let there be light and the light was there". The Vedic scriptures say that, "The universe came into existence from the sound AUM". The science says, "The milky ways came into existence because of the big bang". The language is different but the origin is the same. The whole universe is manifestation of the divine and if we silence ourselves, we can hear the voice of the Knower.

The body is an instrument that is played by the Soul. When the body dwells in ego, desires and attachments, it separate itself and creates indelible encryption in the soul and gets caught in the cycle of birth and death. When the body (Sthoola, Sukshama and Kaarana sareeras) makes an effort to cleanse itself, it liberates the soul.

Skushama sareera is subtler than Sthoola sareera. Kaarana Sareera is subtler than Sukshama sareera. Maha Kaarana Sareera is the subtlest of all. The life is all about making ourselves lighter removing the legacies and silence ourselves from the noises made by the mind. The whole universe is the footprint of the Lord.

The God separated Himself to love and be loved. The only way the separation could happen was to give the creation a free will to act and discrimination to find the truth. More we use both wisely, we will find the footprint of the creator in the manifestation.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  4. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

I am dumb stuck by your complacency as well as jayasala ma'am's brilliance, Vishwa sir. She's onmicient.I'm learing a lot from our forum. I thank you for instigating us to think in the right direction.

5. Viswamitra

Dear Vijubala,

I looked up the Merriam Webster dictionary and it said complacency means, "a feeling of being satisfied with how things are and not wanting to try to make them better". My objective is to keep improving through constant learning and if I have shown any complacency in my writing, I owe an apology to the members of IL.

Smt. Jayasala is a warehouse of knowledge and even a little bit of ooze out of knowledge in the form of her post or response will be a delight to read.

In fact, I am grateful to the ILites for educating me every single day through their stunning articulation and for giving me encouragement to write my unsophisticated thoughts. It is too kind of you to say I instigate thoughts in the right direction. What I try to do is to explore my thoughts in this forum so that I can get sound advice from the elite members of IL.

Viswa

6. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viswa Sir,
    Reading your post and the replies, Jayasala mam's answer, my whole body felt the joy. I bow to you all and your knowledge. To be honest, I am trying to maintain the habit reading one educative or positive essay a day before I just start working. That is exactly you, jayasala mam and all other elites in this forum teaching me. I am grateful and thanking you all.
    What I feel right now is exactly the great Kambar felt before writing the kambaramayanam, 'One cat reached that great ocean of milkAnd desired to drink it all by licking and slapping...'
    thank you
    VAni

1 person likes this.
  7. Viswamitra

Dear Girvani,

Very kind of you to say such nice things about my post and Smt. Jayasala's response. I am truly humbled by your kind words of appreciation. Smt. Jayasala is a very learned person and I enjoy reading everyone of her posts and responses. I can't express enough gratitude for your appreciation and kind words.

But I have to say that I learn so much from this Forum through posts and responses of ILites. There isn't a day pass by without me thinking why I was not like that at that age when I think of young men and women members of IL who indulge so much into right living that is clearly expressed through their wonderful posts and responses.

The feeling is mutual about the benefit derived here. I am grateful for all the encouragement and kind words of appreciation I receive from ILites here. I know nowadays young moms are busy working besides all other domestic responsibilities. It is a great honor to receive responses from them.

Viswa

1 person likes this.