Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. gauthams

gauthams New IL'ite

hi sir,
    this is gautham
    my DOB : 25.02.87
    TOB: 14:35
    POB: kumbakonam
    my life is a living hell since the day I was born all I have done is suffer and nothing else
    I ran out of my house and am soo not seeing success or even happiness
    everyday a new problem. been to kuladevatas and tried luckystones and what not
    am tired.
    why am I even born? what should I do?

2. Rohanj

Rohanj Gold IL'ite

Namaskar Sir, I have a proposal which I would like you to see.
    My details,
    DOB-15/06/1987
    Time-6:50 pm
    Place-Dhule, Maharashtra

Her details
    DOB-8/8/1986
    Time-11:35 am
    Place-Thane, Maharashtra

Will it be a good prospect for married life? Waiting for your reply. Thank you.

1 person likes this.
  3. Shan28

Shan28 New IL'ite

[​IMG] Originally Posted by Shan28 [​IMG]
    Hello Sir ,

My brother is looking for job in united kingdom but he is not getting proper visa and job . Will he get job in uk? Also when his will take place?

His date of birth

Date of birth : 30/05/1990
    Time of birth : 7:30 AM
    Place of birth : Bangalore , India

Thank you sir.

Dear Shan28,

The time for any abroad chance will be favourable once the transit saturn moves from the sign Libra to Scorpio, which will happen by end of Oct 2014. The period between 22nd Nov 2014 and 22nd Jan 2015 is favourable for getting any job for the present.

Regards

[​IMG] Originally Posted by Shan28 [​IMG]
    Namaste Guruji ,

My brother in law is in UK now with us , after finishing his studies , he started to work here . He applied for work visa in january 2015 but he got visa rejected letter last week. Now he is thinking of applying for Judicial review for visa rejection . But we are not sure whether he is able succeed in the case . Please help us to make decision. Or is it better for him to go back to india?

His details are :

DOB: 30/05/1990
    Time of birth : morning 7 to 7:30 AM
    Place of birth : Bangalore

Hi Shan28,

I remember to hv replied regarding ur BIL. Please repost ur request along with the reply given by me.

Regards

Hello Sir ,

Please find the post you asked for . Also please reply to my earlier question sir.

Many thanks in advance.

4. gauthams

gauthams New IL'ite

hi sir,
    this is gautham
    my DOB : 25.02.87
    TOB: 14:35
    POB: kumbakonam
    my life is a living hell since the day I was born all I have done is suffer and nothing else
    I ran out of my house and am soo not seeing success or even happiness
    everyday a new problem. been to kuladevatas and tried luckystones and what not
    am tired.
    why am I even born? what should I do?

5. Srisen

Srisen New IL'ite

Dear Sir - Your past suggestions has helped in taking decisions. Currently I am facing some issues at work place. So looking for a job change. When is the best time period for change of job.Born at 08-May-1980 Morning 05:31 am at Coimbatore. How is my work period and future for the next few years. Kindly advise.

6. anjana2109

anjana2109 New IL'ite

Namaskar sir, i am still waiting for your reply, please help me out I am worried about my future , marriage, job carrier. I have lost every thing in past now I need to rebuild myself. Waiting for your response.
    Regards Anjana

7. ramyav_cse

ramyav_cse Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Im writing to you after a long time. By God's grace all of your predictions regarding the birth of our first baby boy(who is 4 yrs old now) and my job scenario came true to exactly in the timelines pointed by you. I wish to appreciate this service of yours. We have now been planning on a second kid without any success. Im posting our birth details below:

My details are:
    DOB: 8-Sep-1983
    Time of Birth: 7.46 AM
    Place of Birth: Chennai, Tamil Nadu

My husbands details:
    DOB: 01-Jan-1979
    Time of Birth: 2.15 PM
    Place of Birth: Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu

Is there a chance of us having a second kid. When does the time look favorable? Are there any chances of a baby girl?

Thanks
    Ramya

8. lovelytulipz

lovelytulipz Bronze IL'ite

Hello Sir,

This is my BF son's details. In his Horoscope it was told that he is having both jupiter and venus retrograde which is very inauspicious(Parents are really terrified and worried) kindly look into and tell about his future. and also please tell whether he is having any balaristhas.

DOB - 26th jan 2014
    TOB - 11.12 am
    POB - Atlanta, GA

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  9. LekshmiG

LekshmiG New IL'ite

Dear Guruji,

Me and my husband are facing lots of challenges for making a living. We have money problems, no hapiness in family. Husband is having business so to run it efficiently we need money. he is not getting any profit from the business. My case, i am also having a job, but i dont like it. I like to become a bank officer. Also we are trying for a baby since so many months, till now we are not blessed with a baby. Guruji, please help us. One of our distant relative has done black magic on us. Is it so we cant get all good deeds? Can we get better opportunities? When will we have a baby and for me, a better job? My and my husband's details have been enclosed here. Please help us Guruji.

Me
    Dob : 30/8/1989
    Pob: Abu dhabi, UAE
    Tob: 3.25 pm (Abu dhabi time)
    Makham

Husband
    Dob : 7/9/1988
    Pob: Trivandrum
    Tob : 9 am
    Makham

Please help us guruji, hardly waiting for your valuable response.

10. bigfish

bigfish New IL'ite

fatma (female)
    dob:31.10.1991
    pob:izmir/turkey
    tob:21:56:00

Hi sir

i want to apply for a scholarship to study abroad, i would like to know if i have the possibility (potential) to study abroaf or to live according to my chart:)

My job is interiour architecture. I want to get my husband's profession in the relevant art and religious, tall and [FONT=arial, sans-serif]bodied.:) [/FONT]How markings on my chart?[FONT=arial, sans-serif][/FONT]and Where is my husband, or how we will meet? thank you:)