1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Lunch Ideas - Creating Balanced Vegetarian Meals

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Shanvy, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@chandrikav cvmam it tasted yummy too..i was surprised. but i think it was the fresh mint from the pot, the chillies that did the trick?? and absolutely no oil..

1 person likes this.
  2. GaythriV

GaythriV Platinum IL'ite

1 person likes this.
  3. Luvpavi

Luvpavi Silver IL'ite

How many of you have tasted black rice?? Where can i buy it and what is the cost per KG in India?

4. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@Shanvy thanks for asking. No major issues with my health, but various minor issues frequently. I am starting to think this month is jinxed for me. Going to be away for couple of days in next 2 weeks. Hope to start afresh from June.

1 person likes this.
  5. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

:hiyadropping in after a longgg time..Gosh so much of color and variety to the plates. I'm shamelessly drooling like ever yumsmiley....great going you lovely ladies..

I'm into baking last few days, mostly coz of the weather I think..so cold...so breezy..so cozy..lots of showers in the place that I've moved in recently..enjoying the climate that getting me so addictive to baking :)))

The spiced rolled bun stuffed with cream cheesed veggies and some fresh home grown herbs. (parsley, thyme & basil.) along with my adrak ki chai.
    Heaven right under my nose :hide:..(Shanti di, forgive me again for spamming ur thread) I know u have a healthy option for this too..so spare me for this hugsmiley
    coming here after a long time..so my small treat for all u beautiful gals.

20150508_182921.jpg

9 people like this.
  6. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Neetu, would you believe, just this instant I was thinking about how nice it would be have a cheese burger or a cheese sandwich and sighing I open IL and see this pic here. Hope you enjoyed it.

2 people like this.
  7. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

do what am doing...get closer to the screen..look around :roll:..and lick when no one is watching you. yumsmiley (do it fast..am closing my eyes) :))))

1 person likes this.
  8. 1Sandhya

1Sandhya Platinum IL'ite

Neetu, are those bagels? Looks very yummy.

2 people like this.
  9. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Dear All,

Has been away for a while. I am really missing all of you but sudden work pressure ( due to the annual vacation of a colleague) is taking too much of my time...
    Also by God s grace, work commitments are keeping me too busy.
    Some work are carried home keeping me on my toes during weekends too....

Thanks for remembering me @shanvy mam.... I only log in for the parayan thread these days. will catch up soon. Take Care All.... Summer has began to ensure its presence everywhere resulting in excuses for even small workouts. Don't know whether I will lose or gain in the weight loss journey after all this work of sitting for hours in PC.......... Next month I will be on track soon due to Ramadan here.......

Bye for now dears..........

3 people like this.
  10. shodin

shodin Platinum IL'ite

HI all....

Same situation for me too @VaniVyas...Work load in office I cannot sit and browse with all of you...Same as summer starts everybody planning vacation some colleagues already on vacation, so work load is there...sorry friends for not coming. Me too planning my vacation on August 5th. Want to concentrate more on my weight loss journey...

@ Shanvy yummy plates I don't know it is coincidence may be my yday's lunch was biriyani but not with barley with broken wheat....

@Magee all the best

@Mahesaran welcome back

@PariNeetha yummy baked buns...drooling....

so many colorful plates I saw sorry if I forgot to mention anybody

@Sumanrathi hope you are rocking with your family.

1 person likes this.