November 2015 due date club :) :) :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Luvpavi, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Luvpavi

Luvpavi Silver IL'ite

@Cool10: My hemoglobin went very low. less than 9. But then started having dry fruits, dates, badam, beetroot, carrot, and spinach. Will try including methi and Chaulai. Thank you soo much.

Usually how long i have to give a gap before starting with my next ttc? doctors advised me to take a break for 2 to 3 months minimum.

2. Cool10

Cool10 Silver IL'ite

@luvpavi - Three normal cycles are recommended rather than a 3 month time period. For some people it takes more time for cycles to return to normal. Please count your cycles and then plan. Also try to get your Hmgb up before you try again.

Mine went to 8.7 but I started taking lots of iron rich veggies and Dexorange syrup. It improved a lot. Now also having lower than normal but couldn't wait more as am already 35 years.

1 person likes this.
  3. MrsBV

MrsBV Gold IL'ite

Hi girls How are you all? i am just very busy at work.. in 16th week now.. showing a slight bump and have some blood tests on 20th for sugar, iron after completion of 4 months.. hope all of u r good..

1 person likes this.
  4. Luvpavi

Luvpavi Silver IL'ite

Thank you @Cool10. Will start having Dexorange syrup from today.

5. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Hope you all wont mind me joining the party. I just started my 15th week. Due by mid November.

a big :wave to my buddies from the TTC forum @eagermom, @chulbuli04 and @mrsbv. hope y'all are hale and happy.

@eagermom - Done with the doc's appointment? how did it go?

@mrsbv- waiting for you to update us about the baby movements...you should be able to feel them soon I guess.

1 person likes this.
  6. nottie

nottie Silver IL'ite

@eagermom Thank you. I am doing good and spotting stopped. I was suffering from headaches, so was sleeping most of the time. Hope ur nausea gets better in coming weeks. When is ur scan, do update us ur experience...:)

@chulbuli04 Don't worry all ladies r different. My aunt didn't show up till 8 months and she travelled in flight during that time, as the crew of the flight thought she was just 4 months preg and allowed her to travel.:crazy U will start showing soon... Even I don't feel like I am pregnant, I am sometimes completely normal and freak out myself.

@sivasakthigopi Thank you for info, I didn't know abt jaggery. Don't worry ur NT scan will go good. Do share it soon

@teejay hai

Hi to all ladies,

What abt ur weight gain, I have gained 3 kgs so far and don't know how to control it from here on. Help me with some tips..:hiya
    can we eat ghee daily???? I am taking little in my food daily .
    How many of u have started walking or some other exercises??? My doc told me to walk for 30 min a day, still not started.. :hide:

7. MrsBV

MrsBV Gold IL'ite

hey girls,

i walk for at least 15-20 mins every day. At times i also do prenatal yoga by watching videos for 20-25 mins. All of you do try to exercise a bit please. @nottie - glad to know you are better.. try not to have too much of ghee..

@teejay - official welcome girl! i have not yet felt any movements yet. will keep you guys posted.

1 person likes this.
  8. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

@nottie :wave: I have gone from 47 kgs to 50 kg in my first trimester (weight was last checked about 3 weeks ago). I am constantly hungry and keep stuffing my self. I worry that I will gain more weight than necessary. But doc doesnt seem to think that will be an issue. I go for a walk in the beach during week ends. Need to start walking every day.

I have a nagging pain in my lower back on the left side . And it gets worse if i sleep on my left side. Have not discussed with my gynec yet. looks like I will have to. Been having heart burns too for the past couple of days.

@mrsbv Read that you will start noticing the movements between 16 and 21 weeks..So may be soon enough you will feel it

9. nottie

nottie Silver IL'ite

@teejay Same here, I too feel hungry most of the time and keep on eating something. gigglingsmiley. I have severe back pain during night, but goes away in morn. I just do my cooking and washing vessels daily, need to start walking. Hope walking will help us get rid of all pains. Talk to ur doc as well.

Thank you @mrsbv for motivation. :thumbsup Let me start up with walking daily.

10. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Hi @nottie,

Thanks for your supportive and hopeful words!
    Today Evening i have appointment for NT Scan!
    Hope everything is good!

1 person likes this.