1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Romantic Fiction- The Change.

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarthi, Apr 19, 2006.

1. aarthi

aarthi New IL'ite

"Love is something that can happen to men and women who know each other" When she read the quote, she found it really amusing. The thought of falling in love with a person she knew all her life, seemed farce to her. Her brain started rolling out names of people who were possible prospects. Just then her mobile beeped.

He was leaving to Kodai with his friends the very same day and had thought of messaging her before he left. So he pulled out his mobile and messaged her 4 little words "leaving now, bye bye". Message delivered. He was too pragmatic to consider the notion of falling in love.
    But both of them didn't realize that, this was the starting point to the change their lives were about to undergo. She messaged back.

All his friends were in several stages of sleep. He wasn't able to sleep, thanks to his nocturnal habits. He messaged her again from the bus. She wasn't like before today.
    There was a major power-cut in her locality and she couldn't sleep either. Just then her mobile beeped again.

The messages kept pouring in. All the emotions within them started pouring out. Both of them thought they knew each other really well, but everything proved wrong that night. Neither of them were bothered about their phone balances being screwed. The roaming charges for him and the postpaid non-free SMS pack for her.

Topics untouched were being spoken. He found a new person in her. She felt like talking her mind out to him. Thanks to all the communication gap between them which was being bridged now. She was battling against herself whether to ask him or not. But by the time she decided not to, her fingers had already reacted faster than her mind. The message was sent.

"I've always liked u, I tout u didn't like me" He knew no joys like this, when he read that msg from her. He replied... "Ofc not, I've had a crush on you for so long, I tout u didn't like me" She was too shocked to beleive her eyes when she saw his reply.

The 4 hour messaging session that night, had brought in a new dimension to their lives. A change in which both of them are living today. A change that neither thought would ever happen to them.

source: from my friend

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Hello Aarthi !

You have posted a very interesting one ! Perhaps it was " starting trouble" for both of them ! once it was started there was no stopping till the happy end. If only we learn the art of expressing at the right moments...... !The very dimension of life may change !!! Thanks for sharing this with us.
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

3. Sharada

Sharada Senior IL'ite

mobile love!

This is the modern way of communicating - abbreviations and sms through the night! Maybe it was the romance of the night; everyone else was asleep and these two expressed their thoughts.
    Interesting - but once the newness wears off he or she might start smsing someone else!
    Sharada

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Nice..

This was a cute little story. I believe, Love Happens!

With Love,
    Kamla

5. chocoqueen

chocoqueen New IL'ite

Re: hello aarti

love is sumthng everyone shud have once in lifetime,i never have fallen in love..i am really curious abt love...the story is so sweet,if u cud say what they msgd each other that wud b more interesting...:yes: its cool..

6. Sparkle19

Sparkle19 Silver IL'ite

A love with happy ending..

7. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

Very good writing.. Realistic.

8. Yathina55

Yathina55 New IL'ite

Very cute.. Liked it .. Keep writing..