BLINK Event on 1st June - Anyone like to be there and support their cause?

Discussion in 'Places & Events' started by hasita, May 13, 2015.

1. hasita

hasita Bronze IL'ite

Hi Everyone,
    My daughter is part of the BLINK program which is launching their web portal on June 1. I have given more information on what they do below here..

There is a cultural and entertainment program happening for the same.
    Tickets are priced at Rs.200/- each.
    But please note, one ticket is not per person, but can be used family of 4 persons.
    I would be glad if anyone of you are interested to attend the event and support their cause.
    You can pick up the tickets at my place or if possible, I may be able to send across to you.

(Admin / Forum moderator, I hope there is no issue that I am promoting this event here?! Please guide.)

thanks,
    best,
    Hasita

BLINK

“Breaking barriers and transcending differences. En route to harmony”
    The Blink Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation, which aims to nurture a society that celebrates the dignity of differences. This is a project partnering with The Institute of Dialogue with Culture and Religion (IDCR), Loyola Campus. It looks to do away with existing societal prejudices and to help people celebrate differences. It hopes to connect young minds with experts from various fields of interest, such as religion, culture, social psychology, environmental studies, health and more, through the web portal. Mr. Jayam Ravi, a well-known name in the Tamil film industry, is the brand ambassador for the Blink Foundations.

Campaign Castaway:
    Campaign castaway is an initiative taken to eradicate social evils, by painting social messages on garbage bins in and around the city. This campaign will be taking place from May 1[SUP]st[/SUP] till June 1[SUP]st[/SUP], 2015. The idea behind this is to pain messages that highlight several social issues; and how such regressive thoughts that lead to these issues belong to the trash bins. The title sponsor for this event is AGSAR PAINTS.
    Blink has also tied up with the RAACK Academy of Dance to promote the organisation and its cause through dance performances set to the theme of ‘I Blink’. These dances would be recorded , uploaded on YouTube, and promoted across various social media platforms.

Launch of Web Portal:
    We are launching our web portal on June 1[SUP]st[/SUP] 2015. The launch had been designed to mimic a live login experience. A number of dignitaries from various fields of expertise and from different educational institutions are expected to attend the launch. We have schedules dance performances by RAACK, Thapasya and Nrithyopasana Dance Schools on the day. We are also going to launch Blink’s official jingle sung by Varun Parandhaman at the event.

2. hasita

hasita Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    Awaiting responses from any Chennai ILites :)

Please do attend and have a good time as the entertainment promises to be excellent and enjoyable.
    Plus, you will be encouraging the young crowd to do their bit for society.

thank you,
    Hasita

3. hasita

hasita Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    My daughter is asking whether anyone has replied as yet? She is waiting to sell her share of tickets.
    :)

Ok, just one more thing (and v. imp.!) that I forgot to mention is that there will be a LUCKY DRAW for an iPhone 6!!
    :yes:

Yeah, you got it right.. so sounds like a good one yes, an iPhone for Rs.200/- only ?
    Awaiting..
    best,
    Hasita

4. hasita

hasita Bronze IL'ite

Ok, here's an update,
    They are providing 2 free tickets for every 2 purchased!
    So please reply with the total number of tickets you'd want..