What do you do at free time

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by harinideep, Apr 25, 2015.

1. harinideep

harinideep Gold IL'ite

Hi gals ,
    I left my job last year. I started feeling bored after I became housewife. Generally I get easily bored of routines. Last one year , I used to browse lots , play with baby , write a blog ( diary as well as journalling) ..Recently I joined yoga and driving.
    Now a days I am feeling some void .. May be due to leaving job.. I feel bored to browse. Tell me how can I avoid this feeling of boredom

2. catwalk

catwalk Gold IL'ite

What you do now is right. Learning new skills that would definitely help for future..

In addition, there are many courses by various universities. Many are distant education scheme in which you just have to attend their contact classes once in a week or month. There will be lot of assignments which would make you quite busy.

If you don't want to study any further, farming is an interesting activities. Now days all are into organic farming and you can try yourself the same.

All depends on your personal interests. Others cannot advise you what to do. It should come from your heart.

3. Reesha

Reesha Silver IL'ite

join in job again

4. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

I will be free.:p

Jokes aside, find what will make you happy and go from there.

5. nvathsala

nvathsala Silver IL'ite

u can learn tailoring.

6. Mango

Mango New IL'ite

If u have free time try to learn languages.E-learning is quite interesting one.gardening is also good timepass and useful.reading books to gain knowledge and inspiration

7. mimmyme

mimmyme Gold IL'ite

When i was home for my family....i did enjoy lot of ME time...which i miss now..

Do something for yourself....learn new things, join group of friends who has kids of ur kids age....so all can spend together....and be happy

8. Rohanj

Rohanj Gold IL'ite

If you're free, then I'll give you some work...hahaha....just kidding.
    If I'm free, then I'll most probably read or listen to music or Surf Internet or watch movies on laptop or Indusladies or TV or learn about Astronomy or Astrology or watch funny videos or may be a discourse on spirituality and science or Day dreaming
    Wow!! There's so much to do. See, I can keep myself busy. You can take a leaf out of my book. Haha:)rotfl)

2 people like this.
  9. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

@Rohanj you don't let the gals discuss anything alone...?? :) You are here there & everywhere!! What are you doing in Intimacy / Marriage forums?? Gyan for ur future? ;-) LOL!!:rotfl

10. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Well, If I am allowed to be free, then I would sleep and sleep until I hate the thing called sleepiness. I am deprived of sleep now a days with hectic work, travel as well as cranky little one.

Jokes apart... I know the feel, as I was at home sometimes back to be with family, but felt extremely boring.

You can do only so much at home to make yours and others lives easy, but the feel of being useful at office, the new learning, new experience, sharing with colleagues and the expossure is something makes your life happy. At least for me.

Find a job which suits your timing, location etc... and do something creative there. the more your mind is active, the more you feel happy