Letrosol and no of cycles

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by gurukrupa, Mar 28, 2015.

1. gurukrupa

gurukrupa Senior IL'ite

Dear ILs,
    Hope u remember me. I am 34 yes old inttc for 2-3 yrs, with one left tubal block ( DH count OK but motility low he is taking Oligoforte 2 months). To day is my CD 2 ( last 2 cycles with letrasol 2.5 mg). Due to family functions ( kuladevatha pooja after years) postponing laparoscopy to next month.

Here I need ur suggestions that is it safe to take letrasol (2.5mg from CD 3 to CD 7). How much cycle we can use it? Up to December 2014 I was not taking any medications ( like clomid or letrasol) but got spotting frfrom CD 18 till the period. But after taking letrasol spotting and painful periods are not observed.

Plz pour your thoughts on letrasol ( doc not suggested any clomid she started straight with letrasol).

Thanks in advance

2. Harithag

Harithag Gold IL'ite

I was on letrozole and successfully conceived in cycle2. Letrozole don't have side effects as clomid.i never had any problems with letrozole.

Good luck and baby dust sending your way...

3. gurukrupa

gurukrupa Senior IL'ite

@harithag Thank you dear for ur reply. Today is my CD 3 so I started with letrasol. Plz pray for me ......