Best Ever Feature @mentions - Kudos

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by Saisakthi, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

@jey brother

@Induslady Sister

:hatsoff for the team for the best ever feature @username mention, it has reduced my time to reach out to sisters and members much lesser than earlier.

The last two year Parayan threads, I would have replied for a query but it would get repeated many times since after my reply many would have posted their confirmations the user would have lost its reach.

When I need to reach out in the group of 70+ people, I have to additionally reach out through pings, Pms, Oh a tough time to get things done, this is much easier just make an @mention and that ends your work to reach out, automatically it seeks the attention of the USER.

Yes (1) still there is less awareness to read the notification, I am trying my best to bring it to their attention

(2) Spellings in the usernames have to be exact, I am watching out, no mistakes so far, will also be careful forthwith too

Just in two weeks of commencing 2015 yearlong Saisatcharitra Parayan thread we have immensely benefited

:thankyou2: Sister @Dinny for taking this step forward

Sister @induslady @IL_Admin and Brother @Jey for this excellent feature in IL platform.

HAPPY 2015, May Baba guide us ever, SAIRAM

3 people like this.

2. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Hey sis

to and your family

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      248 KB
      Views:
    1 person likes this.
  3. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

@jey

I would just like to add to what @Saisakthi had to say that it often happens that we dont tend to remember the exact names of the user, ergo there should be a facility that as soon as we type @username, even as we complete the name the system should pop out similar names. That would avoid tagging the wrong users.
    This same facility is available in when we 're sending a private message, that as soon as we start typing a name system shows us similar user names.
    I hope you will be able to provide us the same facility with tagging too.

A happy new year to you and your family. :)

Regards

2 people like this.
  4. Chachi420

Chachi420 Platinum IL'ite

@Saisakthi I second the motion. Indeed the best feature so far and hope to see many more such and better than such features in the days to come. Happy New Year !!! to the IL team, you and @Dinny

1 person likes this.
  5. Saisakthi

@Dinny Sister,

Yeah thats another good useful feature if it can happen, :thankyou2:
    Happy2015Sai.jpg

Keep coming, May Baba guide us always, SAIRAM

6. Saisakthi

@Chachi420 Brother,

:thankyou2: for the wishes, reciprocate the same to your family

Yes I have been here for 4+ years and handling the Parayan thread, with this feature it is simply easier to reach out.

I dont belong to the Techie group, so if any best usage feature is available I would be really glad.

May Baba guide us always, SAIRAM

1 person likes this.