1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

vaastu and feng shui tips by dr rupa batra

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by drrupa, Dec 2, 2011.

1. aamini

aamini Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    When i checked internet about vastu there are lots of mixed suggestions. While 100% says facing east while cooking is best. Some are saying facing south is the worst and some says it is OK and next preferable direction next to east. We bought a flat now with great difficulty. We already in big financial crisis and we just moved in here. Financial problem was even there before buying this flat. So now I am seeing effects of facing south while cooking is financial problem again. I am really very scared now. I have no option to change the direction. Please let me know remedies in case if facing south is bad.

2. aamini

aamini Bronze IL'ite

Hi Again...
    Previous owner made a small room with glasses all side and tiles on roof in the big balcony. This is exactly on North East portion of our house. we thought of making that as pooja room and not making the room leading to balcony for either office room or children room. Reason is mainly because it is on north east we do not want to make it store room as the previous owner did. Second is it will not be disturbed and strangers and others do not cross the room unless we wanted to show to them. It is is in one corner. Is that fine?

3. drrupa

drrupa Silver IL'ite

4. Sweety789

Sweety789 Silver IL'ite

Dear Rupa,
    Thanks for ur valuable tips & suggestions.
    Can u plz let me know the wall colors for master bedroom,dinning hall,kitchen & living rooms well. In internet many colors are recommended but i want ur suggestions for my new house. My flat is east facing . Plz reply me back.. Thnx in advance :)