Christian Testimony Corner

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Prettina, Mar 22, 2010.

1. cherrybud

cherrybud Silver IL'ite

Dear ILs,

Its been long since I wrote something in IL. I wish I could write a more elaborate testimony here.

The past 2 and odd years were very tough for me. I was suffering bad financial condition, some major turbulence in my family life and owing to that my health was also affected. I hardly remember a night when I slept peacefully. I filled my pillow with my tears and I was tired.

I was a believer and I strongly held the hands of my Lord. I controlled myself from crying out loud but poured my pain in the feet of my Saviour and cried in front of Him to my heart's content. Things were pretty hard then but I found myself relieved. I felt my heart at ease and I was becoming strong. I learnt to let go things which I held fast in my thoughts and I thanked my Lord for making me stronger. I expected no worldly miracles in my life because I understood that He was actually performing miracles in my heart.

When I started to put Him in my front, He was actually doing things for me. He was fighting for me without my knowledge, He was advocating on my behalf without me knowing. He was recommending for me which I was least aware of. He was guarding me from getting hurt mentally, of course I was ignorant. He did everything to keep me safe.

When I was least expecting it voila!! He performed His worldly miracle too for me. One fine mid night I got the call which I never expected to receive. From there my life took another turn. He gave me back everything I thought lost.

I take this chance to thank Him for making my life so good. I would not dare to say that its been a bed of roses since then, but it is so good with all its ups and downs. I fall at times but I can stand by holding His hand. Thanks a lot My God and all the praises be to your Holy Name.

Thank you for reading and God bless you...

Love,
    S.

1 person likes this.
  2. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

wow!great thread , i am sure more and more ilites will come up and will share their testimony..i will share mine as well some other time. I love Heavenly father and his son Jesus. praise be to them for his eternal love for us.

3. priyanka15

priyanka15 New IL'ite

Dear ILs,

I am new to this forum. I have a 5 year old son who is diagnosed with Autism. I would like to share a testimony which happened recently in my son's life.
    My son is going to mainstream school with extra support which we got after a big struggle.
    Recently, he had lot of behaviour issues in school with his tutors. So, his learning was very much affected and we were in a critical position that we would be thrown out of this school. I am not willing to put my son in special school because I know that he has the potential to learn.
    Finally, God showed me the way and I changed the tutor. She is excellent and my son is settled very well in school without behaviours. School is happy about his progress. He got good progress in his report card.
    All this is because of Jesus Christ who I believe would lead my son's life. I am very happy and was searching a place to share my testimony. Finally, found this page and very happy to share here for the Glory of God. Praise the Lord! Amen!

4. afcpreethi

afcpreethi Silver IL'ite

Thanks Priyanka for sharing your wonderful testimony. All Glory to Jesus Christ. He always does wonders and miracles in our life.

5. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

S once we call jeisus pls help us he helps us at once he hears our pain.

6. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

S once we call jeisus pls help us he helps us at once he hears our pain.