Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Awar

Awar Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir, I requested you to analyse my cousin's horoscope last year to find out on his marriage prospects. You said that denial of of marriage is high in his case and if it happens it would be quite delayed. He got engaged two months after this post, he has a very understanding wife who is expecting a baby. I wonder how these calculations work, could you explain sir. What is predicted based on horoscope not necessarily always happen be it good or bad. I would be happy if you could explain in detail pls, I am just trying to understand this mystery as an ignorant. Thanks

1 person likes this.
  2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mugdha,

The girl has the following doshas:

1) The 7th house is occupied by 6th lord Mercury and also Sun and the sun in its house of debilitation
    2) The 7th house from the Moon sign is occupied by Saturn.

The boy has the following doshas:

1) From the Moon sign, the Saturn is placed in the 8th house
    2) From the Venus sign, the 7th house is occupied by Rahu

The matching generally based on the Moon sign and Janma Nakshthra and also the doshas between two are matching to a certain extent.

However, the following are also to be taken into account, while considering for matching

1) The chart of the boy is supportive for love affairs - probably, he may be having some love affair within the office or connected with the office
    2) From Upapada Lagna (UL), the Arudha Lagna is in the 2nd house; which is one of the astrological combination for divorce
    3) The 2nd lord, lord of family, i.e. Saturn has gone to 12th house, house of loss - this is not good for marital harmony and also for progeny.
    4) Rahu in the 4th house from the Janma Lagna will make him a hardcore since, the 4th house represents the heart and any malefic in the 4th house will have the tendency of hard nature.
    5) The conjunction of Mars and Sun will make him to shift his profession frequently.
    6) Venus and Mercury conjunction along with Ketu in the 10th house is also not good for marital harmony.

Considering all these, you may decide further course of action and also try get a opinion from a professional astrologer locally.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mr. Awar,

Whatever I had explained in my reply, with reference to the chart of the boy is correct.

In my reply, I have also pointed out as follows:
    ".......The only favourable position is the aspect of Jupiter over the Lagna and also the 7th house in Sarva Astakavargha has 26 bindus, which is somewhat a favourable one"

"Also, while looking at the charts of the girl, you can try to find out the chart of a girl, whose Lagna Lord and also the 7th lord are in conjunction, which will be good for him"

"At present, the boy is running the dasa of Rahu and Bhukti of Venu till 02.01.2015 and the period till 06.12.2013 and 26.05.2014; the sub period of Saturn will get operated. Rahu and Venus are classical marriage givers, Rahu is placed in the 11th house; Venus is in the 2nd house and the Saturn is the lord of 7th. Hence, there may be chances, if some sincere efforts are made for getting him married"

These have to be taken into consideration.

Thus, I had given both on negative and positive side of assessment, based on the birth details given by you.

However, I would like to add further that based on the birth details of the boy, his Lana Lord, Moon and 7th lord are in 2nd and 12th signs from each other and in the Navamsa chart, both the Moon and Saturn are in 6th and 8th from each other and this combination is extremely bad for marital happiness (I hv made the detailed assessment in this regard); unless he is married to a girl, whose Lagna Lord and 7th lord are together preferably in the Rasi chart of the girl.

If there had been any minor error in the birth time of the boy, there are chances that the dasa period will get varied.

I find that in the last year, I had given the assessment in April, 2013 and if your cousin's marriage had held within two months, as reported by you; you could have posted this post by July or August, 2013 itself and you need not have waited quite for such a long period to post ur post.

However, I would like to add finally, that even though I had made a very detailed prediction in April, 2013, based on the request made by you, you did not have any basic courtesy even to ack the reply and now u hv come out with a clarification.

Regards

4. pri123456

pri123456 New IL'ite

Thank you very much Sir.

5. Mala58

Mala58 New IL'ite

Sir,

There was a mistake in the Time of my previous query.. The Time is 7:10 AM and not 7:15 AM. Apologies ! Kindly edit your #23171 post ..

Thank You.

The Correct Details
    Dob : 25.9.1983
    Birth place : Thane
    Timing : 7.10 A.M

6. angiri

angiri New IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,

Thanks for your valuable advise and will follow the same. Apologies in case I have hurt you, however I was new to this forum and have never navigated so was not aware where should I post exactly for your advise. I saw one link one day and posted there thinking that it should be your forum. Later on I reliased that it wasn't your forum from my friend Lakshmi. Hence thru her guidance reposted to your forum. This would not be repeated again as I know thoroughly where to post. Can you also guide me regarding the pariharam you gave. For praying to Dakshinamoorthy god , I surfed the net and got one mantra . Please let me know if this would suffice if I chant the mantra. and which day should I do this. Mantra : "Om dakshinamurthy vidmahe dhanyasthaya dheemahi tanno dhisha: prachodyat". Also for rahu ketu remedial measures I see a lot in the net. Kindly advise which remedy should be done and which day so that with immediate effect we start doing it.
    Thanks once again.
    Aruna

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Pri123456,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mala58,

Due to the revised time of birth; there is no change in the Ascendant of the boy; hence the prediction done earlier will hold good.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Aruna,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

In south india, the remedy for Rahu and Ketu for progeny can be done either at Kalahasthy near Tirupathy of Andhra Pradesh or at Rameswaram, in Tamil Nadu; but I am aware such place near Mumbai. So, if u can consult any temple priest or Prohit and inform them that the remedial measures for progeny has to be done for Rahu and Ketu; they will do the same.

You may try to recite the following powerful mantra for progeny, as many times as possible:

"OM NAMO BHAGAVATE VASUDEVAYA"

Iaddition, if possible, you may try to get a photo of Lord Krishna in the form of a child and try to offer the ghee, curd etc and recite the following Santhana Gopala Mantra every day which will also be highly beneficial to you.

Devaki-sutam Govindam Vaasudevam Jagatpatim
    Dehi-me-tanayam Krishnantvaamahaam Saranangata

Wishing you that all your wishes should get fulfilled at the earliest.

Regards

10. Mala58

Mala58 New IL'ite

Sir, Thank you very much for your reply.. !

I would also like to ask you about my son now.

Date of Birth : 17/05/1988
    Birth Place: Thane
    Time : 5.05 PM

I would like to know about my sons career and job .He finished his MBA in the year Dec 2012 and was working in an American company w.e.f april 2013 to april 2014 . He left this job on his own due to night shift.Sir I would like to know when will he get the job since he is unemployed for the last six months.