Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Sathean,

At present, your husband is running the final phase of Moon dasa, which is called Dasa Chidra and also Moon is the lord of 12th house. This period will be over by 12th December, 2014 and the next will be dasa of Mars. Mars the yogahara (beneficial planet) for Leo Native, because he is the owner of 4th as well as 9th lord.

The dasa lord of 9th house, lord of fortune will normally beneficial one, unless it is placed in any adverse position.

Mars is placed in the 10th house. The placement of 4th lord in 10th house will be great recognition in its dasa. Hence, the Mars dasa will give him good name and fame.

According to transit Jupiter, the period between 30th July, 2015 and 19th August, 2015 will be extremely good for chance of profession, which includes, change of profession of his choice, choice of place and choice of expected salary, leading to change of life style on betterment side. Any attempts prior to this period will certainly give much expected beneficial results.

According to your chart, you will have good professional career. At present, you are running the dasa of Venus, who is the lord of 6th house; 6th house among other things relate to professional career.

The month of Nov and Dec 2014 is good for getting the profession; but the choice of place may not be much to your expectation.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Shan28,

The time for any abroad chance will be favourable once the transit saturn moves from the sign Libra to Scorpio, which will happen by end of Oct 2014. The period between 22nd Nov 2014 and 22nd Jan 2015 is favourable for getting any job for the present.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Insha,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Siminag,

I do not look into the longevity issue. Also, the Astrologers are not expected to study and make predictions concerning longevity.

Regards

5. Shan28

Shan28 New IL'ite

Thank you for your kind reply sir .
    Also i want to know when his marriage will happen? love marriage or arranged marriage?

6. bholenath

bholenath Senior IL'ite

thank you so much sir really appreciate all you have done for me! One concern sir due to the planetary positions of the fourth house as you described to me, will i never have domestic happiness my whole life? So far it has been bad because my parents have had an unsuccessful marriage..

7. sathean

sathean New IL'ite

Dear sir,
    thanks for the reply. Again wishing you and your family a happy and prosperous deepavali.
    thanks

8. nilasisu

nilasisu Bronze IL'ite

Hello sir,
    hope you are doing.Thanks for your service.I m in due on feb 10th 2015.but my first pregnancy was c-section so have to go for this also.so it will be between jan 20 to 24th 2015 because my first daughter born 18 days before due date.doctor said we can expect second baby also like that.I would like to get time date for my c-sec.if it is ok to give date and time now i will post my and my family mem details.orelse tell me when shall i ask you again.
    presently i m staying in bangalore i will have my delivery in coimbatore,Tamilnadu.if i will get answer from you now itself then it would be useful for me to talk with doctor.i have to consult in coimbatore doctor atleast two times before jan 5th.so that i can book operation theater on that time.now a days its important that we have to book operation theater prior.Once again thanks for your service.

Om Agasthiyar Thiru Paatha Kamalangal Potri Potri.

9. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

Thank you very much for the reply sir, you have very accurately predicted about the health problem, that it related to my stomach.So i have one more question sir, please do answer sir, will i be fine when the rahu move to LEO sign next year will i come out this problem, we are trying to conceive and because this health problem we have to wait untill the treatment is over, and i have not taken full treatment and we are in the USA and i am really worried please reply sir.

Thank you in advance sir.

10. vikassingh

vikassingh New IL'ite

So sir, do i get any success in my career in coming time.

DOB - 11/12/1988
    Place - New Delhi
    Time - 9.50PM (IST)