I am Pregnant!!! And i have Millions of Questions..

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by dsmenon, Oct 17, 2014.

1. dsmenon

dsmenon Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I am 5 weeks pregnant. Till day before yesterday i did not feel a thing. Since yesterday i am dead tired. I couldn't concentrate on anything yesterday I was a wreck also i had some slight pain in the lower ab which lasts for like a second or so. And if i get up and start walking i am fine.

Also, yesterday i was on an emotional roller coaster. I couldnt find my fav comforter and i started crying.. Like literally, i was crying my eyes out.

Today i am so bloated i look like i am already 6 months pregnant.

Is this common? Ladies, help me before i go nuts..:spin

Thanks!!!

DS

1 person likes this.

2. Kalawatiojha

Kalawatiojha New IL'ite

Pregnancy does come with its ups n down..u nid to strong and face it...n it does mk u fe tired so eat lots of green, fruits, proteins n eat regularly don't go hungry fr more thn 2.5 hrs..eat small meals n u will feel energetic. V do get mood swings n feel low but its just a phase u wil soon feel better..

sindmani and dsmenon like this.
  3. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

I suggest that you should go get a book on pregnancy (or several) and read it/them.

4. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Hey Dear DDDDDDDDD...
    congrats! congrats!
    Trust me, You'll get better in some weeks. Initially I too had horrible morning sickness. I had nausea, never felt like eating, whatever I ate was tasteless for me. Felt terribly low, whined for almost every single thing, tempers flared up. So its all normal. Things would start settling in 1 or 2 months. Eat nicely, even if you don't feel like, eat in small quantities. Take care!

1 person likes this.
  5. dsmenon

dsmenon Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the response!! I am so excited and try to be be extra cautious and a small change in my regular routine scares me to the core.. :)

6. dsmenon

dsmenon Gold IL'ite

Thanks Neetu!!! Thanks for telling me everything is normal.. I read everything is normal but it feels good to hear from real people rather than reading in some books that everything is normal.. :)

7. desichica

desichica Silver IL'ite

Congratulations and the best wishes ..

1 person likes this.
  8. dsmenon

dsmenon Gold IL'ite

Thanks Desichica!!

1 person likes this.
  9. nuss

nuss Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations! I'd suggest you "What to Expect When Expecting" book, a great resource, helped me during my pregnancy. What you are feeling is normal, a way for your body to let you know that you got a bun in the oven. Enjoy the moments! Drink lot of water, eat whatever you like (and make sure to take your prenatal, I couldn't take the regular ones, I took gummy prenatals).

1 person likes this.
  10. dsmenon

dsmenon Gold IL'ite

Thanks Nuss.. Its so nice to hear when people say "it is normal".. :) I am taking the prenatal from Nature Made and yes making sure i am drinking atleast 64 fl oz water everyday.