March 2015 Due Date Club! plz join..

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by chandrikap, Jul 17, 2014.

1. IndhuRamesh

IndhuRamesh Platinum IL'ite

Hi Kalpana,

No I don't have itching or burning. But still will request doc to check for it.

One more thing is sometimes my panties get slightly wet in the front part. not so much wet to get soaked. But it is like I have leaked urine when I sneeze or cough. I mean I didn't leak urine as far I know. It is just to say that it gets wet around the diameter of a coin. And it happens mostly after the evenings.

It is also not CM. It is not mucus kind of wet. Its doesn't have any foul smell. May be I am leaking urine without my knowledge. I am not sure. Just to clarify if anyone else has experienced similar things.

2. Kalpana294

Kalpana294 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Indhu,
    dont worry.. its not urine...cm is usually watery to slight mucous kinda thing during pregnancy.. i do have the same problem and i discussed with my doc.. he said its the cm and might be watery sometimes.. try using a pantyliner .. it will make you feel comfortable.. i'm using it and it actually doesnt make me feel wet there... sry tmi..

1 person likes this.
  3. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations March mommies..

I am due in April 2015

2 people like this.
  4. g3ke

g3ke New IL'ite

Hi manjusinghi
    sorry for the late reply oxofer x is good
    no nausea I take it after dinner

1 person likes this.
  5. IndhuRamesh

Hi Kalpana.. Thanks a lot for clearing this. I was worrying a lot.. will try using panntyliner.

6. ssrt3128

ssrt3128 Junior IL'ite

Hi
    Sorry for replying so late. As kalpana said itching and burning is the most common symptoms. But in my case i was not having any symptoms. It was detected in my normal urine test that i have mild UTI infection and my WBC count was also little bit higher. To avoid getting this one of my friend suggested me some precaution thing which you also fallow. wash your panties with mild soap and also soak in dettol water.
    Change your panties if you feel even little wet or damp/ soggy feeling. Use cotton Panties always. Try to use complete new set of panties i.e dnt use those which you used in your periods time. Try to avoid panties at night sply when you are off to sleep. And always wash and dry your intimate area after passing your urine. These simple steps helps to avoid UTI though not completely. If any time you feel little burning or pain at the time of urine drink lot of butter milk like water.And if the pain or burning continue consult your doc.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  7. manjusingh

manjusingh Junior IL'ite

Frenz, sorry was busy during last few days.. Thanks Kalpana, Indhu and ssrt3128 for clarifications on UTI and CM. My doctor recommended to go for Urine Routine test during every trimester to check UTI. Had undergone one on completion of 1st trimester.. Thankfully everything was fine at that time.

Since last few days, I sometimes feel very tired despite not much physical work.. I am having meals at regular intervals. Dont know the reason :(

Is anyone else also having the same feeling?

Also has 2nd trimester eased down nausea and other pregnancy symptoms for you? My 1st trimester was not that bad however I had some difficult days (headache, Nausea, Pukish) during the 2nd trimester especially after taking Iron tablet. As of now I am continuing with the same tablet (Livozen Z) however I am thinking of changing the medicine once the current packet gets over. It seems Oxofer X is good. Any other recommendations?

1 person likes this.
  8. IndhuRamesh

Thank you ssrt for clarifying on UTI.. Every time I go for checkup, urine is also tested. I don't know whether UTI is also included in that test. I know protein and albumin test was included. will clarify next time with doctor. Will follow your suggestions anyhow. Thanks. :)

9. IndhuRamesh

Hi Manju.. for me first trimester was kind of rough.. comparatively 2nd trimester was far better. there are no routine sickness in 2nd trimester. Somewhere here and there I was having headaches, tiredness and body pains.. but not regularly. very occasionally..

Other than that nothing to update.. life is going on as usual and sometimes I even think whether I am really pregnant or if I am dreaming.. lol.. too much huh.. :) I jumped out of sofa to open the door today, hearing calling bell at home and got scoldings from everyone. :( Such is the situation now a days.

Little bump is visible now a days. similar to slightly big pot belly.. :) What you girls doing.. how's your preggy going on..

1 person likes this.
  10. manjusingh

manjusingh Junior IL'ite

Yeah I can understand. :) But be careful and don;t take any chances at this stage even though our mind and body wants to go all out. I get similar instructions from my MIL and mother. :)

Even I feel that I am gaining some weight.. Bump is clearly visible and we can make out easily :) although I prefer wearing loose clothes.. I am planning to shop few maternity clothes in next 1-2 weeks as Diwali Sale season is round the corner :) Sometimes I feel like wearing nice dresses (maternity frocks) but these are not available so easily.. How about you gals? Are you shopping for any maternity wear / dresses?

I just hope that my nausea and headaches go away soon in 2nd trimester. One other thing is I am finding it little difficult to sleep now a days.. Not getting sound sleep even at this stage :( I get numbness in my hands and palms sometimes when I keep my arms under my pillow / head..

How do you sleep (on your sides or back)? Do you use any cushions or any additional pillows?