March 2015 Due Date Club! plz join..

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by chandrikap, Jul 17, 2014.

1. manjusingh

manjusingh Junior IL'ite

Thanks g3ke. How are you feeling after starting oxofer x? Is it better than Livogen?

2. manjusingh

manjusingh Junior IL'ite

Hi Kalpana, here our doctor has told me to continue with Iron and Calcium supplements throughout the pregnancy. :) Slowly and slowly getting used to the iron pills..

All the Best for the results.. Hope everything is fine :)

When is the Anomaly scan scheduled in US? After how many weeks?

3. ssrt3128

ssrt3128 Junior IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am 16 weeks pregnant. Congratulations to every one. My due date is April 2015 but expecting my baby in March itself. Till now im done with my NT Scan and the results are normal but i have nt advised any blood test like Double Marker Test. Is it necessary to get this blood test along with NT scan? And for my Nasal Bone my scan report says that the NB is Present but no measurement is given unlike of NT which is 1.2 mm.
    One sad thing about my pregnancy is my Blood Sugar Level increased suddenly and i am under medicines for the same. One more think i wanted to conform is it necessary to get blood test done again in the end of 1st timister ? As my doctor didnt advice any blood test for me.
    I am right now taking Folic acid , iron and vitamins tablets.

Regards,
    SSRt

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
  4. IndhuRamesh

IndhuRamesh Platinum IL'ite

Hi Frnds...

I had taken a complete blood test at the end of 8 weeks. It covered complete blood count(haemo, wbc, rbc, platelets etc for a whole page) , Hepatitis, rubella, TSH and T3 T4 variants, hiv, fasting glucose + 2 hr after glucose tests.

All the results were normal. Haemo was around 12.6. WBC was slightly higher with 12,800. and thyroid tests were within range. Glucose also normal.

Does this needs to be repeated at the end of 1st trimester also??

Iron tabs I am taking in the morning after 2 hrs of taking food. Dr has advised this time gap. Calcium I am taking in the night after food. No time limit there. I am taking within 1 hr after dinner. I didn't have much side effects after taking tabs. for 1 or 2 days had stomach upset and constipation. Then managed with intake of fluids and also after taking iron tabs had 1 glass of milk within half an hour to avoid stomach upset. So far good.

5. IndhuRamesh

Hi Manju.. Even my doctor has advised to continue iron and calcium throughout pregnancy.

Hi Kalpana, All the best for the results. Nothing to worry. Everything will be alright.

Frnds, Day by day I am getting eager for my scan appointment. Not at all feeling any kicks nor having any preggy symptoms as in 1st trimester. Sometimes getting worried as everything is alright or not. :(

Little bump has started showing but as I wear loose dresses, others could not tell yet. Started talking to my little baby whenever I get some time. and in night after I lie down in bed, till I sleep I would try to feel any movement or kicks by keeping my hands in my belly.. no luck yet. Some of my friends had started feeling movements by 16 weeks and some others after 20 weeks only. So waiting for my moment. :thumbsup

6. IndhuRamesh

Hi SSRT, Congratulations and welcome to March club. Good that scans went through fine. For me also nasal bone measurement was not done.. the report says nasal bone present and seen. The blood test would be done to increase the accuracy of the test. May be your doctor or lab technician would have preferred not necessary as the NT measurement was low and your age would not have been a risk factor. Not sure.

are you consulting in Chennai?? which hospital??

Follow your doctor's advice and keep a check on your blood sugar correctly. eat healthy and have a positive mind. Everything will be alright.

7. krithika16

krithika16 Bronze IL'ite

hi kalpana,

good to hear that your morning sickness is reducing..... Dr prescribed dicleges which contains b6 and doxylamine succinate , but still no use ......

I take vitafol which which gynoe prescribed.some ppl say ms reduce in 5 months, I have anomaly scan at oct 21st so hoping after that it shd reduce.

8. ssrt3128

ssrt3128 Junior IL'ite

Hi Indhu
    Thanks for clearing my doubts. I am following a strict diet and thanks to God that Blood sugar is in under control. Right now i am living in Baroda Gujarat i shifted here 8 months before.

Regards,
    SSRT

9. Kalpana294

Kalpana294 Bronze IL'ite

@Manju and @IndhuRamesh
    Results came in yday... TSH is on borderline but T3 and T4 levels are normal.. so no treatments required [all smiles] :):)
    Anatomic on 24th oct ..end of 19 weeks...

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  10. Kalpana294

Kalpana294 Bronze IL'ite

yes Krithika.. for some it takes longer time to reduce i believe.. but try to take food at regular intervals... are you working ?? if so may be you can take off for few days.. may be you can ask someone to come from India,if possible.. sometimes it helps if you have more moral support...