How to start a Boutique!

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by VrittiK, Aug 6, 2012.

1. GiriSundar

GiriSundar New IL'ite

hi all
    thanks for sharing these informations, infact i am also planning to start a boutique from home. First level, i am thinking to get some kurtis from wholesale shop in chennai, and then will try to sell to the neighborhoods, friends etc to find out the demand. If I pass through that level, i may move on to go on other locations like bangalore to get chudi, kurtis at wholesale price. dont know when I am actually going to start, but this is my plan, anyone knows any wholesalers across Tamil nadu, where i can get good quality kurtis???

2. bnrao

bnrao New IL'ite

Hi mridula
    I would like to start a boutique from home.
    Can u please help me in getting cool ladies stuff like salwar suits kurtis of all kinds.
    Thank u so much

3. aarna123

aarna123 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anita Ji
    M from east Delhi 2 and want to start my boutique.it will b great if we help each other .

4. aarna123

aarna123 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Amita Ji
    M from east Delhi 2 and want to start my boutique.it will b great if we help each other .

5. Srilikhitha

Srilikhitha New IL'ite

Hello Everyone,
    I am planning to start a boutique of sarees, fancy blouses etc.I stay at Bangalore.Can anyone help me for a partnership with the basic investment that needs to be made and any other requirement that needs to be pre-planned.
    To start with , I am planning to open at my home initially...if things go well...We move forward to plan for a separate shop.
    I am also planning to ask some of the [COLOR=#009900 !important]wholesale[/COLOR] dealers and individuals for a partnership ...If there is any substitute option for the same...Let me know.

6. monalisabiswal

monalisabiswal New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am planning start a boutique in Pune. Can you please help me on this like identifying any good suppliers.

Regards;
    Monalisa

7. prathikshasanth

prathikshasanth New IL'ite

Hi

Wanted to check if anyone knows suppliers for chanderi , maheswari, tusser , raw silk materials and sarees ? We are planning to open a boutique out in tvm .

Regards

8. yosokoclothing

yosokoclothing New IL'ite

We are running 3 successful Pret collection stores having top brands. I would happy to extend help for sourcing and requiring any knowledge in this regard

9. seemasudheesh

seemasudheesh New IL'ite

Hi Zemina!!I'm also from India. I saw your post only now .Maybe it's a little late but as
    the saying goes " Better late than never"seminar did you start your boutique.I hve a lot of ideas .Maybe we could share and help each other.

10. seemasudheesh

seemasudheesh New IL'ite