really want to have baby of my own

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by jojo2008, Jun 9, 2008.

1. jojo2008

jojo2008 New IL'ite

I have been trying hard to concieve for past 3 years , all tests and everything is normal , doctors saying just matter of time and dont take stress but stress is something i cant avoid as every month i build hope and faith inside me washes away with tears when periods start :-(
    when i go out and watch people enjoying and playing with kids i cannot help crying . i have met people who dont want children but still concieve and have abortions. I always ask God why He give children to those who dont want it and why He make us wait for that happiest day. sometimes feel that day will never come :-(((((((((
    please pray for me to concieve

2. pav_3

pav_3 Senior IL'ite

dear friend,
    plz dont loose faith n hope...believe in god n dnt stress urself too much regarding this.i knw its very hard ...tryng for 3 years is a very loong time..but dont loose hope.i pray to god that u'll soon enter into motherhood.wish u good luck !!!

3. pavithrasriram

pavithrasriram Bronze IL'ite

dear jojo,
    don't lose hope or faith.
    continue your prayers and i am sure you will be blessed with a child soon!
    our prayer's are there with you!
    best wishes
    pavi

4. diwali

diwali Senior IL'ite

Dear Jojo,

Plz dont worry!!!!!!
    definately i will pray for u.... dont loose hope .
    may GOD bless u with a healthy baby very soon...

Rgds,
    Sri

5. jojo2008

jojo2008 New IL'ite

thank you so much gals for your kind words, wishes and prayers.
    i am so glad that i have found so many sincere friends on this forum
    God bless you all

6. shalusaini

shalusaini New IL'ite

Dear Jojo,

Hey do not loose hope. u will soon be blessed with child. calculate ur cycle and know ur ovulation period. try early mornin . I have heard from many that early mornin helps. do not move just after intercourse but lie on ur right side. try not to pick any thing heavy and do not overwork . stop if ur doing any exercise , take rest .

DO NOT PANIC. U WILL SOON A CHILD. I´LL PRAY FOR U .
    Keep smiling :)

Shalu

7. venkykalpana

venkykalpana New IL'ite

Hi,

I have some problem in my ovaries, I got medicine for past 4 years, I didn't got a kid, I consult with many more doctors, they told to me u have a small proplem, you got a kid, but no result are come, any body have idea please reply me.

8. angelwhite

angelwhite New IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    I happened to stumble upon a shloka for santanam, when I was reading about Garbarakshambhigai I though I'll share it with every one. If you believe it you can try it.I dont know if its okay to post a link to the site where I found it but for your reference I'll paste it.
    take care
    god bless you.

here it is:
    Make a prayer to Santana Gopala by chanting the following mantra 108 times a day for 108 days after bath.
    Om Devaki Sudha Govinda Vasudeva Jagath Pathe Dehimey Thanayam Krishna Thwamaham Saranam Kadhahaa Deva Deva Jagannatha Gothra Vridhi Karap Prabho Dehimey Thanayam Sheegram Ayushmandham Yashashreenam !

Nagaraja is the devata for Kutumba Vridhi. Perform Nagarja Pooja at home by learned priests. Also, visit Rameshwaram, Devipattinam and Navagraha stalas around Kumbakonam with your better half and offer prayers to the devatas

hi amma, i read about santhana gopala vratham in one of your answer.i just want to know about this a - Ammas.com Ask Agent™ : Ask questions, Seek advice, Ask an expert

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2009
  9. JayaJ

JayaJ Senior IL'ite

Dear Jojo,

Dont worry so much. Have complete faith in God.

Be strong and develop a positive outlook. this will greatly help in conceiving a child.
    Dont get tensed. Everytime u do that, try to focus your thoughts on God and things will get better soon.

God bless,
    JJ

10. kaviindus

kaviindus New IL'ite

dont worry, be positive and dont lose hope.
    i am a mother of 6 month old girl, she was born after 3 yrs of trying...so i know how you feel...