Nursery Admission 2014 September

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by AparnaS, Jul 12, 2014.

1. AparnaS

AparnaS New IL'ite

Dear Ladies... Help Mee.!!!

I am new to Abu Dhabi, have a daughter who just turned 3 in june 2014. I would like to put her in a nursery so that she will be prepared for her KG1. Searched a lot, even the discussions and threads. I am totallnny confused now. Contacted Leens, Saras and Noah's Arc- they dont have admissions for September batch. Little buds have some seats available; but i want your opinion before taking a decision.

Tried to contact ICK, but the call was notgiv answered.
    Anyone around here have any kids in little buds?

Kindly gimme your valuable feedback.........Urgent Please

Regards

Aparna

2. mdmini

mdmini Senior IL'ite

Hi

My son went to little buds for few weeks; but he wasn't adjusting for some reason. although I found the nursery average. So I am not sure, you just need to try and see how the kid takes it I guess! My son moved to Bright beginnings and loved it! Although now I hear the management has changed.. so not sure!

I visited Blooming buds nursery recently for my second child and it looks good!

Good Luck for your daughter.

3. najaslp

najaslp New IL'ite

Dear,

My daughter just joined Diyafah international for her KG2. The schools is gud, the staffs are all whites. the school is awesome...Try it out...

4. zas

zas New IL'ite

Hi Aparna,
    my neighbour sent her 3 year girl for 3 months in Little buds and i hope it is a gud nursery for your child.. my 3 year old girl also going there for this september batch.. you can go and see the nursery (indoor and outdoor) before taking a decision.. Best Wishes...

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014