I lost my baby.....

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Thejaswi, Apr 2, 2008.

1. lovebabypink

lovebabypink New IL'ite

I am new to this site. However when I saw this message, I really had to reply to this.
    I feel sorry to hear about your loss. It is a very difficult thing to go through. I feel for you. I know you didn't quote your reasons for terminations earlier. I feel so sad to know about those terminations. It is not just a fetus, it is a baby. Like how we all know it is. It is one of the most horrible things that a mother can do to a child. So many people in this world cannot have children. They all are struggling and would love to have adopted those children. I am not trying to judge you. But these things don't ever go away. Abortion is killing an innocent child. I am just heartbroken to see this thread. I hope that God will forgive you and bless you with a child soon. Mothers, Give lots of extra hugs and kisses to your children. They are very precious.

2. pinky2

pinky2 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Thejaswi,

I feel sorry for your loss. Don't worry, you'll have a healthy baby.
    Take Care of your health.Your are lucky to have a loving husband, siblings, parents and IL members too.

Even my friend had Diabetes,after some treatments, now she has 2 yr old boy. Don't worry the medical field is very advanced now.So,I'm sure you'll be having a healthy baby.

Pinky.

3. mridusudha

mridusudha Silver IL'ite

Hello lovebabypink,

Your words make me very sad...In your post you wrote that "Abortion is killing an innocent child"...How could you say that...there could be million reasons one has to abort a child.....Specially if there are any medical reasons...then the mother does not have a choice at all other than to abort....and in such cases GOD WILL DEFINITELY FORGIVE SUCH MOTHERS....Infact god will even more bless us and look upon us because we saved a child with many medical problems in coming into his unfair world....
    I am really sorry to say that you have hurt the sentiments of many mothers who could not be mothers because of many reasons.....As of “Thejaswi” post (the original poster)….whatever reason she had to abort….please don’t make her feel bad..…She is already in pain…If possible please support her….
    Please respect other peoples sentiments…

All the people reading this post might think that I am being very rude but people please think….Life takes so many turns and twists and in this process one has to take heart wrenching decisions…...Imagine yourself in such a position….How would you feel if someone says “whatever you did was wrong”!!!!!

4. lovebabypink

lovebabypink New IL'ite

Mridusudha - I said the truth. There are many pictures on the internet to explain the same. However, if the child has some really unmanageable medical problems and is not viable, I can understand how someone might think about this as a solution. I am against those abortions which are medically unneccesary but are done because of parents' inconvenience, gender selection and innumerable other reasons. I am not saying that abortion is a solution if your fetus is affected. But I can atleast understand their thought process. Whereas in all other cases, I cannot even fathom how would a mother do this to their own child. It is very sad.

5. jezz_nish

jezz_nish Senior IL'ite

hi thejaswi
    i can feel for you very much,coz i lost my 2nd baby in 12 weeks,but i had to abort as i was havin heavy bleeding and many many other compliactions,but thats was the most painful thin i had to do in my life,coz i had made all plans for that baby of mine,but sometimes we all end up in such situations wich is not in our hands.so dont worry i'm sure u will have a helathy baby soon,just when god feels its the right time for you,this time it was not in your hands to make the decision so dont blame this one on you.
    one of my aunt had a baby after 15yrs of marriage ,now both me n aund have kids of the same age.hers was a hopeless case but she concieved not just one but 2 babies,may b thats was the time she was destined to be a mother,so may b its not time according to god for you just now,so just pray and keep a calm mind,u'll b a mother soon.

jess

6. jezz_nish

jezz_nish Senior IL'ite

hi
    well i second to you on this topic,i feel the same way about mothers who do abortion for thier selfish reasons but if its due to a genuine medical reason one cant be blamed for it,coz i have been thru it i know how it feels its the most painful and horrible thing i had to do to myself,but i wasnt left with much options.i still miss my baby...................

jess

7. cheers_sunray

cheers_sunray Senior IL'ite

Hi Tejaswi,
    How ru now?
    I quoted all ur message as I feel its a mirror image of mine..........
    I too gone through the same issue,including the diabetes prob and even taken Insulin twice daily, but in my 12th week I too had to go for termination as there was no foetal growth......It happened on May 5th and till today I feel very very sad.......
    Though its my first preg I feel terribly upset.I can very well understand ur situation.
    Dont worry dear,Ull def hav a healthy child.
    Keep faith in God.
    What ru doing for ur Diabetes now?
    Ru on any medication?M on Obimet SR 1000mg and it keeps my sugar levels in normal .
    Better concentrate on ur health and try to keep ur blood sugar levels normal.
    M sorry if I reminded u all ur pain by posting today.........
    I couldnt stop myself from posting this when I saw ur message.
    Take care dear!

8. saraswatibhat

saraswatibhat Senior IL'ite

Teja,

Sorry for whtever happened with you..
    Please have hopes in God..
    Everything will be fine...
    We all pray for you..

Take care,
    Saraswati

9. angelwhite

angelwhite New IL'ite

I'm really sorry Thejaswifor what happened with you. Have faith in God and everything will be fine. btw I happened to stumble upon some shloka for santaan when I was reading about Garbarakshambhigai I though I'll share it with every one. If you believe it you can try it. I apologise if your feeling offended....my intentions are not to hurt you...and I dont know if its okay to post a link to the site where I found it but for your reference I'll paste it.
    take care
    god bless you.

here it is:
    Make a prayer to Santana Gopala by chanting the following mantra 108 times a day for 108 days after bath.
    Santana Gopala Mantra: Om Devaki Sut Govinda Vasudeva jagat pathe Dehimey Thanayam Krishna Twamaham Sharanam Gataha Deva Deva Jagannatha Gothra Vridhi Karap Prabho Dehimey Thanayam Sheegram Ayushmandham Yashashreenam!
    Nagaraja is the devata for Kutumba Vridhi. Perform Nagarja Pooja at home by learned priests. Also, visit Rameshwaram, Devipattinam and Navagraha stalas around Kumbakonam with your better half and offer prayers to the devatas.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2009
  10. JayaJ

JayaJ Senior IL'ite

Dear Thejaswani,

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Please dont lose hope. God has made plans for each of us and He knows best. Trust Him completely and He wont let you down.

Each of us have to follow our destiny. whatever has to happen will happen. Dont fight it or brood about it. Move on.
    Have a positive outlook and things will heal soon.

Take care,
    JJ