Dear friends,Please vote for my daughter who is contesting in Krishna Costume Contest

Discussion in 'Online Games & Puzzles' started by ChinnuBaby, Jul 25, 2014.

1. ChinnuBaby

ChinnuBaby New IL'ite

Dear ILites,

I am Deepmaala and my daugther is Manasa Shobitha who is 4 and half years old.
    ISKCON bangalore is conducting Krishna costume contest in which she is pariticpating.
    Please encourage my little darling with your valuable votes. She is in top 10 now and with your support she can win the contest. So, ladies please vote for the little lady. I am giving the detailed process as how to vote below:

Process to vote: ...
    1. click on the link http://woobox.com/cfa67i/vote/for/4385089
    2. Like the page "Krishna Costume contest"
    3. Again click on the above link to get my daughter's pic with vote button.
    4. Click on vote button, it will ask for personal info access, click Okay (if you are ok) and again click on vote button. Then only the vote is getting recorded. Vote button need to be clicked twice for your vote to reflect. You should see a tick mark in place of vote button which is a sign of your vote being cast.
    Note: My daughter's entry is with the name Manasa s. Her picture is with the comment "Cheerful Gopika with Sri Krishna memories". Please vote for her.
    Thank you.

If you face any problem in voting, please reply to this post me. I will guide. Thanks in advance.

Those who have voted successfully (saw the tick mark), reply to this thread as "Voted".

Thanks,
    Deepmaala.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014

2. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Re: Dear friends,Please vote for my daughter who is contesting in Krishna Costume Con

Hi Chinnu baby

Voted for Manasa.

All the best

3. ChinnuBaby

ChinnuBaby New IL'ite

Re: Dear friends,Please vote for my daughter who is contesting in Krishna Costume Con

Hi mrunalini01,

Thanks for voting to her. You got the tick mark right? Just to make sure I am asking.

Also, if some of our ILites vote to her, she will win the contest. She is in top5 th position now. Please take your time and vote for Manasa S dear ILites.

Thanks,
    Deepmaala.

4. veenasrikanth13

veenasrikanth13 Senior IL'ite

hi i voted for manasa bless u child u r great keep this smile for ever,