Who am I? - Part II

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. straywriter

straywriter New IL'ite

I am Vishnu Sanker

I am basically from Ernakulam, but currently at Allahabad pursuing B-Tech in NIT ALD

My father is a singer, hence i have a tinge of that in blood

I love all "Ravindran songs"

My passions are computers, singing and playing cricket and badminton

2. vedaitsme

vedaitsme New IL'ite

hiii all this is Lalitha from AP. I ve got this while searchin for recipes n model.. found it quite interesting as wel as useful.. hope to know more from dis.. thank u.

:thankyou2:

3. paddhu

paddhu New IL'ite

Hi folks I joined just now I came across this site when i was browsing the net and this site looked very interestingBowI am a happy and optimistic person and want to be in touch with others. I am nearing 50 and have a son and live in Mumbai A perfect home maker. Hope this site helps me in many ways
    thanks

Last edited: Jun 12, 2008
  4. abhinav

abhinav New IL'ite

HI

i am nalini harikumar. i live in australia in brisbane. i am a tamil speaking person.my intrests are carnatic music talking to friends as i am afriendly person.

regards

nalini

5. banuma

banuma Senior IL'ite

Hi all,
    This is banu from bangalore.I am interestes in crochet,cooking and embroidery.i am very much interested to learn jewellry making. If any one knows about the classes in bangalore please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2008
  6. anupamakalyan

anupamakalyan Senior IL'ite

Hi All Wonderful ladies

I am a member of IL From Mar 2007..All of you must be surprised to see the number of posts I have posted....well I was a Passive member from then on till last month:)....I dont know How I could start putting up my thoughts and feelings here....

How Did I bump into this huge group of wonderful people?

It was because of Vidya akka who is my Cousin and a moderator here....(Are you aware of it akka?)
    I was free in office for a while and was googling the names of all my family members , it was then that the search result led to one of the posts in IL where Vidya akka had mentioned about my patti Mrs Lakhmi Natraj(Prof Maths, Kalady) in one of her posts. I was curious about this site and started exploring the different threads here....I was overwhelmed by the enormous knowledge and information about life discussed here.....Some times when I felt low due to various reasons I used to surf the threads here and got wonderful solutions and also got my morale boosted.....

Thanks a lot IL
    You are great!!

Well Who am I?
    Professional Front:
    An ordinary Software Professional working for 1 of the reputed firms in Bangalore

Personal Front
    I am a palghat iyer born in Ernakulam, brought up in Bangalore
    Married to a Jharkhandi
    Blessed with a Sonny who will turn 2 this september

Thats about me!!
    Cheers
    Anu

7. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hey Anu,

No, I think you would not allowed to be passive anymore:biggrin2:....come start making those posts.
    I just now went throught your profile....You already have a thread started by you.....It was hilarious...........Wish there are many more....Do keep them coming..

By the way, you are not an "ordinary" software professional...all are special in there own ways....And yes :kiss to your little one...

bye

8. shubha_kp

shubha_kp New IL'ite

Hi All Wonderful ladies,
    By profession I m biochemist cum programmer worked for the reputed organizations like I.I.T, Tata & many more for more than 13 years. but now operating business from home. I m looking out for the ladies who want to
    utilise their time ,
    eager to make something different in their lives by helping others,
    ready to learn & earn . interested may call me on my mobile for further information.

shubha

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2008
  9. julusri

julusri New IL'ite

heyall,

This is soumya.I moved to houston from dallas 2 weeks ago n already missing my dallas buddies.anyone driving to dallas n back(on weekends) pls lemme know i would like to join.

many thanks,
    soumya.

10. sumithakiran

sumithakiran New IL'ite

New member looking for Friends

Hello everyone,

I am sumitha living in Seattle, WA. I am married and I am looking to make friends online and also personal.

If anyone living nearby Seattle like Bellevue, Redmond, Federal Way, Kent, Bothel and Auburn, Please do email me if you are interested to make more friends.

Looking forward to making more friends,

Sumitha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.