Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Godsblessings,

Your brother in law belongs to Gemini native and the 10th house, house of profession is occupied by Jupiter; which is a great blessing.

Jupiter is the planet of wisdom, luck, plenty and expansion influencing matters related to religion, philosophy, finances, capitalism and law. Also, it denotes industrialist, exporter, merchandise and business house, financial concern, juidicial, legal affairs foreign trade/affairs, trusts and charitable institutions, brothers, revenue, speculation, gambling, educational institutions. Hence, he may be try any one of the above interested.

Also, the 10th house is occupied by Rahu also; hence, Rahu is likely to delivery sudden and unexpected results both good and bad. This will make him very bold, adventurous, famous in business and will prosper well in profession through the help of the foreigners or low caste people.

In as much as Rahu is in the 10th house, your BIL will tendency to lust after widows and he may have limited progeny.

Also, it is advisable to do the business on his own and may try to avoid partnership business with any one.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Seema,

Your son belongs to Capricorn Lagna and such natives are more concerned about money, money etc.....

At present, he is running the dasa of Rahu and SAturn bhukti until 10th August, 2014; this is one of the very unfavourable period. The next will be Rahu dasa and Mercury Bhukti and in as much Mercury is in retrograde motion; much beneficial results cannot be expected. The abroad chance for the present is not much supportive.

You may advise him to lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday, at his convenient time, which will be helpful to him to nullify the ill effects of the dasa lord

As far as his marriage is concerned, it is a delayed one; because the Saturn is aspecting the classical marriage givers, viz. Rahu and Venus, and the Mars is aspecting the 8th house; which is a clear indication for delayed marriage.

Once the transit saturn moves from Libra to Scorpio, by end of Oct 2014, there are chances for marriage between Nov 2014 and mid July, 2015.

As the 7th lord Moon, representing the spouse has gone to 12th house and associated with the 8th lord sun and also the 12th lord Jupiter, much benefits cannot be expected from the girl's side.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs Mala,

At present, you are running the period of Ezharai Sani, which could be one of the reasons for your set back. In your chart, the 4th lord Saturn is in the 10th, which is a great blessing and this may give you sudden elevation in your professional career and also the transit Jupiter will be moving over your natal SAturn between 13th August, 2014 and 22nd Sept., during this period, there may chances for any elevation.

Regarding the Ezharai Saturn, please offer boiled rise mixed with sesame oil and sesame seed on every Saturday morning, before your breakfast, which will be extremely good; followed by praying Lord Saturn (in the Navagraha) on every Saturday, preferably between 09.00 AM and 10.30 AM and avoiding Non veg (in case if ur NV eater) and also avoiding bed relations and also avoiding black/blue clothes and taking lot of curd.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Guleria,

If the boy and girl are very understanding and if there is good mutal relationship, and there is give and take policy and also resepecting the values of others etc., marrying in any system is extremely good and there may not any reason for separation or divorce.

Regards

5. Godsblessings

Godsblessings New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thankyou for your guidance. Really appreciate.... I have follow up questions - His current location is Delhi NCR. Is the location suitable for him... u also suggested that he MAY have limited progeny. He's been married for 2+yrs now. Can u pl
    suggest what measures can be taken to avoid it.

6. Ashw

Ashw New IL'ite

Dear sir,

im posting the below again and hoping you will help us in taking a decision. Please try to advice at the earliest.

My husband's details are:
    Date of Birth: 20/03/1975
    Time of Birth: 11:25 AM
    Place of Birth: Mangalore,India

He has a*job offer*which looks good and I wanted to know if you think he should take up this offer? Considering that he has been working in his current company for almost 6 years now and has been not moving due to insecurity reasons caused by the recession here in Dubai.*
    Please advise if this would be a wise decision /safe move for him. Anticipating your response. Thanks in advance.

7. lakshi

lakshi New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Sir
    Thanks a lot for your detail reply. I feel so much better after reading your reply. Sure as per your prediction now my son will have more confident in achieving his profession in favourable area. Thanks again for reading his chart.
    I also like to clarify one more thing with you sir, he didn't get a spot for 2015 but he was wait-listed (just got the result yesterday one.y). In this case he could still try next year to get in 2016 for surgery. Can you still see on his chart that his profession would be strongly in surgical side or not. Please let me know and I am really grateful for your service.
    Sorry for trouble again.

Regards, Lakshi

8. siddusahana

siddusahana Bronze IL'ite

Dear pragaspathy sir,

My husband still didnt get a job. Nearly five months went looking for a job last month he went singapore in search of a job. But no postive outcome. I want to know when he will get a job. I also want to know is it good to plan for second child in aadi masam. Want to know why aadi masam is not good for conceiving and also delivering. My first child born in aadi masam first friday. It's so auspicious. But my motherinlaw tells that aadi masam is not good to be born. She keeps on telling like that. Thats why i need a suggestion from you. Is aadi masam really that bad?

My husband name S.Mohanasundaram
    DOB 30.05.1982
    TOB 10.42 PM
    POB THIRUPATHUR SIVAGANGAI District

My details name S.Meenatchi
    DOB 08.07.1990
    POB Chennai
    TOB 07.10 PM

Regards

9. vidhyadass

vidhyadass New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Thanks in advance sir !!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014
  10. pinky21

pinky21 Gold IL'ite

hi

name : pinky
    dob : 02-01-1988
    time of birth : 04:33 PM
    place of birth : erode, Tamil nadu

I would want to in what kind of profession i would get settled as i am not able to last long in one profession. i am an MBA graduate pursuing M.phil. want to do PhD. will i be able to do it. will i get married. if yes when.
    thanks in advance

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014