September 2014 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Awife, Jan 8, 2014.

1. revathysankar

revathysankar Silver IL'ite

Hi all,
    My update yesterday i feel like very less movements so rushed to dr they did test and said everything was normal and baby is doing good. to my surprise i have lost weight nearly 1 and half kg dont know y . again they told to cme by cming fiday with scan and blood test of gtt once again. Hope everything will be fine

2. shama146

shama146 Gold IL'ite

Everything will be fine dear. Dont worry.

3. Chromo

Chromo New IL'ite

My 30 week started im so happy baby's kicks r getting more stronger,which movies and books u guys suggest to read and how to connect more with my lil one

4. Chromo

Chromo New IL'ite

Hey revathy my weight is also not increasing since last month but I had GD so may be coz im avoiding carbs n sugar,which week r u in?

5. dheebas

dheebas New IL'ite

28 WEEKS OVER...28W1D today :wow:drowning

6. revathysankar

hi,
    i am in 30 weeks now

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Anu,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies. :) You can find our forum guidelines here..
    Congrats on your pregnancy. :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

Hi Dheebas,
    For HB, include iron rich foods with Vit C. That will help in time to bring the good levels!
    Protein based foods or protein powder help in pregnancy. It helps baby to gain weight in the last trimester! You can try some!
    I have bad hip pain than back pain! Don't know which will help me!
    Take care.

Hi shama146,
    No one could track my bump until 7M. Only by 8m they could notice slight tummy. It depends on your structure and the way our internal organs give way for growing uterus! Don't worry as long as baby is health!
    I started to feel hiccups and baby moving sides these days. Sometimes its hard! Sometimes my feeling like my bladder is under pressure! Can't help in those. Just we have to watch those as fun!

8. Vasumathy

Hi Revathy,
    I had this weight decrease as well. Din't improve in weight for more than a month in 6-7 months. Doctor was like you have to force feed myself to gain weight! Somehow managed half kg gain in 2W by the 8M! Until 6M my weight was gradually improving, then stopped!Don't know why! Baby is gaining weight, so, i don't feel it as a problem!

People say sundara kandam in Ramayanam is good to read for baby. It will make baby active. Don't know how much true it is though!
    Keep your hands over your belly when baby is awake, he/she can feel you!

My update:
    Scan doc said my cervix conditions is little more weak than the last time. I have cerclage already. Don't know what problem it will cause. Gynec asked to eat good to make the baby gain weight. In the follow up scan, baby has gained weight, but i gained only what baby has gained. Actually i was happy(doc isn't) about it as i was slightly higher side with my weight before pregnancy.
    Since baby has gained weight, she didn't push me hard. Lets see how things goes.
    I have completed 32W! :) Now into 9M. Hope i can hold on for another 4-6 weeks for full term!
    I had my baby shower on wednesday as well! Been busy for that!

Take care ladies.

9. revathysankar

Hi Vasu,
    Dont worry all will be fine only a month to go u can cross over it and will enjoy with ur baby soon.
    My dr said not to worry if i lose weight since baby s gaining weight and good.
    But i feel t movements are less one day to other becoz of that i worry and scared as u said i also want to cross 37 weeks to avoid premature baby.My gtt everything s good.i am concerned abt fetal movements and i am making note of that.Hope eveything will goes fine

10. Vasumathy

HI Revathy,
    That scary feeling is there with me as well. Should hold the baby in womb at least till 37W! Let the baby grow well inside peacefully! Hope you baby will hold you strong till then! :thumbsup
    Fetal movements, i went to feel the baby move when i woke up! At least in few mins, else back of the mind will keep thinking about it! Crazy hormones!

Tomorrow i have doc appointment.. Lets see ow it goes...