1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

dont know where my life is going

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by kanvitha, Jul 3, 2014.

1. divya22

divya22 New IL'ite

I am also sailing on the same boat.we planned in the month of feb 2014 bot no result yet my mom is asking every month i feel very bad and my granny told my mother to go for checkup i am just 22 yrs.and this year end wr have to attend marriage in india..so i am totally confused wt to do..?
    Should i consult a doctor now or not ???
    Pleasd suggest me.

2. kanvitha

kanvitha Senior IL'ite

hiii divya i can totally understand your situation becoz both are in same boat according to all the replys i guess its better to wait n try for some more months like everyone is saying after trying for one year if still we dnt see any result then we should consult doctor you are just 22 so dnt worry( am 24) so guess wait and see what god has stored in for us ,and do you get your periods regularly ?is your weight is normal?then you are good if your periods dnt come regularly then you should visit doctor,cheer up and enjoy the marriedlife before posting here i was terribly sad about this but now i accepted that things happen when they are supposed to happen and when god wants to bless you so all we can do is be happy and pray to god and dnt worry about india trip just enjoy the marriage you are going to...