1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Movie dialogues/situations/songs in our daily lives:)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Jithiks, May 31, 2008.

1. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Hi Sunitha and Latha,

Big LaughAsathiteengappa rendu perum !! Siruchu Siruchu Vaithan valikaradhu !!

Both of you have listed fantastic set of comedy/serious dialogues to make our life humorous..

Here are a few more......

In Punnagai Mannan, when Srividya introduces Revathi to "Small Uncle Kamal"...she asks..."Neeengaaa......." for that Kamal replies.."Amam, naan konjam kullam"..

We say this when someone is about to ask a question...:)

In Apoorva Sagodharargal, Janakaraj and his assistant will be following both the kamals...and when they are about to catch him...the assistant says..."Sir, Neenga engayo poiteenga"...(we say this when someone comes up with a very good idea or plan)

Keep sharing..will add more when I think of them....:-D

Cheers
    Krithika

2. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

One more..

Goundamani, karthik I guess....

They will go to a wedding to see the heroine... Goundamani will meet some hefty lady and will fall in love at first sight.. their dialogue will be so funny..

Goundamani: Whats you name
    Lady: Kundalakesi
    Goundamani: Seeeet naam (pronounce it exactly like that)

We say the same things to tease someone of their name ;)

3. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

hAI FRIENDS

Let me share some more scenes with u..........since i can discuss only WELL KNOWN TOPIC TO ME...:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:...am i right....bonkbonk........

forgot the film name .but Meena and Parthiban and RAMBA will come as Actress...VIVEK will be directing her,........and ramba will ask for some paniyaram and parthiban will cook that for her and tell something like kavithai.......
    .ORU
    SWEETSTALEY
    PANIYARM
    SAPIDIGARATHEY...!!!!!!!...............

And in another film VIVEK WILL BE CHEATING OTHERS - acting as poli samiyar, poli vasthu consultant, ETC..........all those scenes will be very very nice.esp..........for omackuchi he used to say sit in that direction i will put one stone to solve all ur problems and then put one big stone in his head.i really enjoy that scene

And.another film........VIVEK will act as AUTO DRIVER and one slim fellow will come and ask him t take his children to school .and he said okok...not a big problem..........and .two bulky heavy loaded guys will come and fit themselves in the auto and auto will get drowned..............rendu pasangala edtharenu sollitu oru tanker lorryer autola edtitiyedanu......soluvaan..........that scene will be v funny.........

4. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Hi Latha,

You've again come out with a humourous list....I was laughing so much..Big Laugh.

Keep sharing more...

Cheers
    Krithika

5. brindhak

brindhak Gold IL'ite

Hi Kirthika........

Wowwwww..Nice thread lady....

I cant stop laughing reading all the posts its just like seeing a comedy episode dear....Big LaughBig Laugh.....

The dialogue my little kid used to say is...

Enna koduma sir ithu from channai -28..

Ethayume PLAN pannama pannakoodathu .. -vaidvel dialgue form poikiri...
    She says thesetwo frequently.... in the same slang.. i admire this a lot...

These were the dialogues....flashed in my mind at this second... let me think and post if there is something used by us....

Love
    Brindha...

6. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Hi Brindha,

Glad you like this thread ! It really makes us more cheerful and light when we have a dash of humour in our busy lives..what do you think?

The dialogue, "Enna Kodumai sir ithu"..seems to be a favorite and catchy dialogue for most of us ! Big Laugh

The other dialogue by Vadivelu...I can clearly recall the way he says "PLAN" in his own style..! :)

Keep sharing more when you think of them....Computer Typing

Cheers
    Krithika

7. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends, :biggrin2: ... before starting itself I could see smilies on our face he he ...

Naanum Dhinamum Login panren,
    Neraiyavatti reply panren,
    Anna Enaku mattum Yaarum reply koduka matenranga, PMmum panna matenranga ...' Big Laugh.. just joking ... hope this dialogue resembles to everyone from Baba which is often told by my favourite Appa and humourous Actor 'Delhi Ganesh' Bow....

Yes, I admire his acting almost in all his movies especially in 'Middle Class Madhavan' in which he often says 'Madhavaaaa...' ... Big Laugh...

Also, in Michael Madana Kamarajan movie he comes as a father for Iyer Kamal ... the dialogues are really funny ... Big Laugh...

Let me jump on to Nagesh who is good for both villain and humour :biggrin2: ... In Apoorva Sagotharargal ... Nagesh will ask Jai Ganesh (i think) his age 'is your age is 50 and he replies add one more .. nagesh will '501' Big Laugh...

Similarly, in a movie I forgot the name but Abbas and Simran would have acten in that ... IN which Nagesh comes as Grandfather for simran .. this is soooo funny too...

let me share one more about VEDImuthu ... hope you would have found that is Vadivelu from London movie ... Big Laugh... cannot forget the dialogues ... 'Enge avan Saravanan, oorula irundhu vanthirukanamey .... oh enge thaan irukiya... thatha veetula nalla sapado ... nella odumbu poturikku ... and next scene he will see Prashanth and run her and there himself Big Laugh... Suni ... rest will continue for laughing more :wink: ...

8. Revathi

Revathi Senior IL'ite

Nice postings ladies,can't stop laughing.....
    Vadivelu and parthiban's combo comedies are favourite for me and my hubby.whenever we mis pronunced the words,we say,'Nakku thavaritten'.........'illa, athu vakku"..........."sariiii,inimey thavaramatten".
    Whenever we break are spoiled something we say Vadivel's dialogue from the movie Friends...........'nanum puthusonnu bhayanthuten'.In that movie he innocently replied this to radharavi,after breaking 200 yrs old grandfather clock.Keep posting ladies,need more humour in life.Thanks Krithika.....

9. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

This is the most humurous thread I have read after a long time.
    Nothing comes to my mind now...But Thanks everybody for making me laugh so much alone at my office.
    Mangai

10. vidhya parani

vidhya parani Senior IL'ite

hi krithika, nandhu, suni and latha,
    :bowdown:bowdown wonderful funny thread...we say most of the dialogues here...
    when we discuss the route to go some place, we end up saying "dubai kurukku sandhu,dubai" " adhaan andha dubai bus ellam vandhu nikkume andha bus stand "
    me and my sis say "shhhh abba ippave kanna kattikitu varuthey" -vadivelu's dialogue...
    when i blabber something i say "nee kuthu madhippadhan kettiya, naandhan olarittena?"
    our most favourite is "kabeem kubaam kubaam kabeem kambi kumbaa kumbaa kambi" from anniyan and also " mundiri bakoda, pandhiri mukoda"