September 2014 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Awife, Jan 8, 2014.

1. swapna26

swapna26 Senior IL'ite

will upload some more shortly.

2. swapna26

swapna26 Senior IL'ite

Thanks Vasumathy...

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I heard from one lady to drink Funnel seed water. It will help in pain part i think. Read it in a due date club as well. I hope there is no harm. I will let you know if i get more info.
    Remember: Take things in moderation. Don't over do!

I don't have much update... Days moving slowly. Looking forward to doc appointment and then 28W mark! I can relax a bit after those! I never realized the meaning of crossing milestones in pregnancy until these days! Time makes us value each & everything in life!

1 person likes this.
  4. Vasumathy

Hi Ladies,
    I had my scan & doc appointment today. Baby is doing good! They asked to concentrate in protein diet so that baby will gain well! Next appointment in 2 weeks. Lets see how things goes by then!
    I need to hold on for another 10 weeks for full term. I should rest till then! Hoping all will go well!

5. kirthi3

kirthi3 Junior IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Hope all are doing well.

I have went for check up and dr told I have got UTI. She gave me tablets.
    After taking it also, I am having some yellowish/white discharge, but not as like earlier.I told my doctor, she told the white discharge is common and the possiblities to affect the baby is low.

But I am afraid, whether it will affect baby.Do any one know any home remedy for it?

Thanks
    Kirthi

6. YaminiC

YaminiC Silver IL'ite

Hello ladies,

Hope all are doing good ....... its been a long time i had posted here ......
    I got my 1hr glucose test results and it came positive (174) .... doctor told its too high :bonk ..... so i have to take another 3hr test next week to confirm that ... :-(

does any one got positive in 1 hr test and negative in 3hr test ?

7. YaminiC

YaminiC Silver IL'ite

@ vasumathy : Good that everything is going well :) .... did u come to know the baby weight in US ? For me doc told that the third trimester US will be after 34 weeks or so .... untill then i will not know the weight of the baby :-( .... r u counting kicks daily ?

8. Vasumathy

Hi Kirthi,
    White discharge is common with pregnancy. Don't worry about it!
    UTI, you need to pay caution! Try to keep your private area clean & dry! Drink more water! That will remove the urine frequently and help you to heal from UTI faster! Try to be cautious with it in your life as women tend to get UTI easily!

HI Yamini,
    Its hard to play with GTT! Focus on your diet. Try to reduce the carbohydrate part & include more fruits, vegetables, protein based foods. That will help you in the health of both you & your baby!
    In those detailed ultra sound(12W & 20W scans) they gave the estimated baby weight in the report! Those two scans done in separate scan center! I used to check it with the normal baby growth. Only this time the scan doc in hospital told me the estimated weight of baby! Since mine is IVF pregnancy, i have almost biweekly scan and doc appointment from beginning. So, i get the scan details frequently.
    I don't count the movements of baby but used to watch it! When baby starts to move(some random time in each day), 10 counts will come soon! I don't need to wait for it longer! Haven't tried baby movements in some fixed time till now. It keeps changing! Are you counting baby movements? Catch up with it?
    My update:
    Have severe heartburn! Don't know when it will leave me today! Let me see!

Take care ladies...

9. Awife

Awife Bronze IL'ite

Hi Vasumathy,
    How is your heat-burn now ? We all need to drink lots n lots of water.

YaminiC,
    I have been detected with Gestational Dabetes. Don't worry about 1 hr test... those results are not perfect because we are allowed to eat anything before having the test. Look for 2hrs/3hrs test. I hope your 2 hours GT shows all good results.

My update :
    Struggling with Hemorrhoids and Gestational Diabetes. I have been put on insulin but even then the morning sugar levels are not getting controlled. So now the doc is planning to start 1 more insulin injection specially for morning results. Baby kicks at night after I go to bed with full enthu :) I feel kicks especially at night. :)

1 person likes this.
  10. YaminiC

YaminiC Silver IL'ite

@ Vasumathy : i am focusing on my diet now ..... as of now i am not counting baby kicks .... but i feel before baby used to kick hard now i can feel baby movements but kicks are not hard ......

@ Awife : i heard some people fail in 1hr test but they pass in 3hr test .... i had only 5 almonds before 1hr test but i got high number :-( ..... i am going to give 3hr test next week .... hope everything goes well this time ...