1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

four burner gas stove

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by sudha90, Apr 29, 2014.

1. sudha90

sudha90 New IL'ite

Hi all. I need suggestions for efficient use of all the four burners at a time so that I can finish my cooking faster. I am planning to buy a 4 burner gas stove.
    Thank you

2. nalinidiv

nalinidiv Platinum IL'ite

per my opinion... there is no need for four burner stove... i have never seen all the burners full even for atleast once a month..
    If planning is done, 2 burner or even 3 should be sufficient..

3. Geetha98

Geetha98 New IL'ite

I would say a two burner is fine. Seen my sister in law use it, thought it was too cumbersome to use. There is never enough space between the vessels you are cooking in...still, its all each person's preferences. :)

4. han412

han412 Gold IL'ite

a 4 burner stove halves the cooking time. I cook subzi and cooker ( for rice and dal) on the 2 back burners. The front ones I use for chappati, my hubby uses 2 tavas I roll the chappatis and he manages 2 tavas or if he is not at home I use the spare burner to heat milk , prepare tea,or something for kids etc. I cook everything in 1 go and finish work in kitchen in 30-45 mins.

2 people like this.
  5. Bavishya

Bavishya Platinum IL'ite

I use 4burner,it saves a lot of time.

1 person likes this.
  6. alpsheidi

alpsheidi Senior IL'ite

surely 4 burner gas if used efficiently saves lot of time!! but it depends on ur needs.
    U can select for the one where the back burner are given a lift higher than the front burners. This make us to use the 4 burners effectively without the vessels being hitting each other.
    A tava, cooker, frying pan all can be kept at once without space constraint, when compared to the flat type.

7. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

I changed from a three burner to a four burner.It helps a lot.I don't like to stay in the kitchen for too long...specially in the summers. I sit and cut vegetables in a cooler place and put dal ,vegetable ,rice to cook at the same time. The fourth burner is free for tea,milk ,rotis etc. It does help if you like to finish cooking in one go.

8. Sonali222

Sonali222 Gold IL'ite

If u can manage multiple items cooking at a time u can prefer that we r using from my childhood and my mom now preceding 4 burner for me also

9. sudha90

sudha90 New IL'ite

Thank you all for your valuable suggestions . Which is the best brand?

10. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

I moved from Prestige 3 burner to 4 burner gasstove. It is duplex model where 2 burners are at a higher level.

Buy Gas Tables DGS 04 G online - PrestigeTTK

It seems to be out of stock at the moment but there are several glass top ones in similar model.