1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Any Indians in North-West part of Florida?? Pensacola Area or Fort Walton Beach Area?

Discussion in 'Indians in Florida' started by Jinal05, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Jinal05

Jinal05 New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Jinal and I am trying to find some Indian friends to hang out and socialize. Some of my Indian friends that used to live in this area either moved away due to jobs, marriages, school reasons etc etc. It would be nice to meet some of our folks who live down here.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014

2. sumandewadi

sumandewadi New IL'ite

Re: Any Indians in North-West part of Florida?? Pensacola Area or Fort Walton Beach A

Hi Jinal

My name is Suman right now we are in Basking Ridge,NJ we are planning to move in Pensacola,FL end of may how long have you lived over there.

3. Jinal05

Jinal05 New IL'ite

Re: Any Indians in North-West part of Florida?? Pensacola Area or Fort Walton Beach A

Hi Suman,
    I have been in this area on and off for about 4-5 years now. For how long are you planning to stay in pensacola? Its a nice quiet little town and the people are quite friendly over here.

4. sumandewadi

sumandewadi New IL'ite

Hi Jinal,
    If all goes well hopefully for a long time! Would you happen to know about the private school system in Pensacola? I have seen a few that look great online, but I still haven't narrowed the list down yet. I have a son in middle school and a daughter in high school (if that helps). Thanks for your help.