APRIL 2014 - MOM's TO-BE :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by AnithaPartha, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Divyavignesh

Divyavignesh Gold IL'ite

Chinnap,
    Any news yet? Your parents shd have arrived now. I am still waiting, have my 39week 1 Day appointment day after tomo :). I would love to deliver over the weekend or Friday :)

2. rv8

rv8 Gold IL'ite

Hearty congrats Anitha! So happy for you that everything happened just as you wanted it! :)

1 person likes this.
  3. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Rohini.

Divya, Chinnap,
    Good luck for a safe and smooth delivery.

Divya,
    You must be super excited right as it is your 1st baby?

Waiting to hear your birth stories :)

My updates:
    I'm slowly getting recovered from my vaginal delivery. Right now, I have upper ab pains, swollen feet, vaginal and pelvic pains. But, seeing my hero I forget all these and enjoy with him. Trying to spend time with my elder one also as he gets little moody when I talk to 2nd one. Me & DH are spending more time with elder one as we don't want him to be upset. He always says - we're a family :)

But, he is very helpful to mommy in bringing diapers, wipes for baby, watching out baby when I'm away for couple of mins. A good bonding is going on right now.

I was sleeping peacefully during pregnancy for about 9-10 hours daily but since the day I delivered am hardly sleeping :)

I'm enjoying my night shifts !

2 people like this.
  4. prasanthipv

prasanthipv Senior IL'ite

hi ils,
    hope everyone is doing fine..
    congrats anitha suprathik name is nice.. and harini...what have u named urs?
    how are your babies..

my babies are doing great.. loving my little angels ,..
    i am having sleepless nights.. before delivery i was very much idle..
    now i am not even helping my mom..
    my complete 24hrs is totally dedicated to them..
    coping up with timingsof babies slowly..
    yesterday i had severe stomach pain.. had a scan and everything was normal..
    took some pain killers..
    my Q is can i eat bananas.. as i am constipated a little..
    drinking water a lot.. but still constipation is there.. anyone answer me..

my girls are smiling in sleep..loving them to full extent..
    we named them as varshini and taruni.. (no negative comments please)
    they are happily sleeping and giving me sleepless nights.. but i am enjoying it..
    my breast milk also is sufficient for them thank god for that..
    i was scared that my milk wont be sufficient for two babies.. but now it is suffiicient..
    my stitches are good and totally healed..

actually my worry was that my girls may need nicu time,, but luckily they were with me immediately after surgery....
    initially top fed them for two days.. but now my milk is suffient for them..,

i am almost becoming a multitasking mom..:2thumbsup:

divya.. al the best..

will post when i get time..:)
    divya.. al the best...

1 person likes this.
  5. smileAlways

smileAlways Gold IL'ite

Prasanti,

For constpation, drink one or 2 cups of prune juice everyday. Or some dried prunes. Definitely. You won't be constipated after that. My Dr suggested this and it work like a charm.also it's safe as it's natural..

6. Divyavignesh

Divyavignesh Gold IL'ite

Prashanthi, beautiful names and u can have easy nick name too varshu & taru :) I love that. Nice to heard that ur BM supply is sufficient. Hope it goes on.

Anitha, so cute of sai to help you. y day we got a play pen , should buy mattress for that. will be using it as crib. everything is done, just waiting for the baby:)

Harini, wat have u named ur daughter

Chinnap, i think u have delivered already :)

7. purpledream

purpledream Silver IL'ite

nice names prasanthi☺
    i love twins njoy ur great time

8. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Prashanthi,

Congrats on your double bundle of joy.. I am sure you would be busy and happy at the same time.. Wish your kids all the happiness in future.. Prunes worked like a magic for me, I ate Sunsweet California Prunes, just 2-3 each night.

Anitha, Thats so sweet of your first one to help you and the baby..

Wishing all the other lovely ladies, a happy safe pregnancy.. Pack your bags and catch up some sleep now..hugsmiley

1 person likes this.
  9. harinideep

harinideep Gold IL'ite

Hi gals ,
    hru .. nice to read all of ur updates.
    divya , all the best :) . eagerly waiting to read ur birth story

here , we have not yet decided the names. Numerologist has sent list of names ( in various alphabets) .. as per horoscope , we were asked to keep name starting with S or K.
    The are around 15 names listed by numerologist in s,k. Is the name Sakshi good .. My husband suggested kamalika .. whatever names I hear I dont get fully satisfied.I want some modern name which I can call very fondly..

As of now ,I am calling her bun kutty , laddu kutty etc.. she stops crying whenever I call her bunkutty and listens to whatever I say .. She sleeps whole day and is awake whole night.

So I am on night shifts now..

We have got very small cute dresses for her and I am so excited as there are lots of options for baby gals .. :)

She looks like me and we share same bday :) and I feel that she has most of my features .. She looks very angrily when I give milk as flow is less :)

I am going to my mom's place next week and I hope she is ok with the hot climate there.. Still milk flowi is very less for me.. I got electric pump and trying to express and give but since flow is less, most of time , she is having formula milk .. I am taking lot of things methi , garlic , veg leaves, fish , ayurvedha powder etc.. but nothing seems to help me in increasing milk quantity

My mom says If I have more food ( rice, idli ) , then quantity will increase.. is it so,,

10. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Janani,

I liked Sakshi and I don't want to give comments on Kamalika (sounds like old name).
    Yes, lot of cute dresses for baby girls.. Enjoy !
    I'm planning to buy same model pajamas and clothes for my boys. Can't wait to see them wearing same color/style dress.

Right now, enjoying taking pictures of my boys but have not shared to anyone yet.

Yeah, even am doing night shifts and pumping every 3 hrs once. I sleep between 5 - 10 or 11am since I delivered. Today, I was just thinking about my labor and delivery and it brings me jitters.

Finally, I got sometime today to do sitz bath and I have itching on my vaginal stitches and I think its getting healed. The upper tummy tenderness seems to be there :(

I have my GYN appointment in May.