Finally I have something good to share…

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Mar 4, 2014.

1. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

:wowcongrats vasu....its a great news indeed...:party

so happy for you....you are an inspiration for ttc strugglers like me...:bowdown

God bless you and your little one...!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. geeta79

geeta79 Bronze IL'ite

Congratulations Vasumathy.......Ur TTC journey was a tough one but u were lucky to come out with flying colors.....

Now be happy and take care through out this beautiful journey......

1 person likes this.
  3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Jogu for your wishes!

Thanks Geeta!

4. vadapallisudha

vadapallisudha Gold IL'ite

Hi Vasu,

I am so happy for u, Congratulations and wishing a very healthy and safe pregnancy ahead. I been visiting the usual threads to see news from long time friends on TTC front but never got time to go through new post n threads, thanks to swastika she never allows me to sit for more than 1/2 hr with my computer.

Nice to see the ticker on ur page and i am sure the lil one brings lots of happiness and love into ur family,

take care,
    sudha

1 person likes this.
  5. Vasumathy

Hi Sudha,
    Thanks for your wishes! :) Its good to see you back!
    No need to tell, everyone is happy in the family & awaiting peacefully for the little one to turn to full term!

Hope you are doing well! Hope Swastika takes all your time & keep you occupied! Enjoy each & every moment with her! Take care dear!

1 person likes this.
  6. saiblessings

saiblessings Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vasu,
    Congrats. .......i am very hsppy to know about u.....happy and healthy pregnancy
    I am also pregnant 10weeks.
    I am staying with my husband, i do only some light cooking and get up only for bath and toilrt
    And i have to get uo if i need anything when my hubby id in office
    I want to know how to take rest in IVF pregnancy...please share ur routine
    I am also taking progestrrone every other day
    Pls share urs

1 person likes this.
  7. Vasumathy

Hi Sai blessings,
    Congrats on your pregnancy! :)
    If anyone hears my routine (including hospital ppl), they will have heart attack (i hope)! Following is after 2WW!
    I will rest(lying down in bed) in the morning for 2 hours, will sit and walk a little for the rest of the time. After lunch i will have mini walk inside house for 5-10 mins then will do something to occupy me (mostly IL in laptop). I will nap for an hour(sometimes more these days) before eve, then will be doing something, 1 hour of lying, sitting for the rest of the time till sleeping time!
    My Brothers kids will take some time of mine, I will play with them, lift the new born, pat her, talk to her and watch her smiling! Reading books will help in time pass. Basically i left my job for IVF, living with mom. Mom takes care of all the cooking and primary needs. I just eat and do simple things!
    Hope my routine isn't confusing!
    Take care.

2 people like this.
  8. saiblessings

saiblessings Bronze IL'ite

Hi vasu,
    Thanks for ur quick reply,
    I had this confusion becos i saw many ppl on bedrest for 9 months jist lying on bed they get up for food and bathroom only, and some doctors suggest to carry on normal activities even in IVF so i was scared if i am doing something wrong.
    Thankyou,
    R u on progesterone shots....what medecines u are taking
    My doc suggested me prigesterone injections every alt day
    Daily duphastone progynova and aspirine 75

9. Vasumathy

HI Sai,
    Yes, many doctors (hospital nurses at least) ask the IVF pregnant lady to take complete bed rest! I did violation in it by doing simple chores. I hate to rest in bed and treated as a patient. For the last two attempt i felt like patient and that disturbed the mental strength! So, this time, i changed the protocol and felt far better! IVF is a mind game than other things!

Since mine is single baby and placenta position seemed good, i decided to be little active than living in zombie world! If your conditions are good and health is promising, you can very well carry out simple chores. To me, it didn't show any visible threat to pregnancy or to the baby, so worked something that suits me!

I was with progesterone shots(Gestone). During tww it was alternate day inj with progesterone gel(Crinone) in the night. By the end of 2WW, it developed high level of skin allergy and i need to depend on medicines to control allergy. So, changed the inj to twice weekly and gel twice a day. Preventing the itching with self control! Gel is quite costly than injection! ;-)
    By the end of 18W Progesterone inj changed to Proluton depot. I am taking it once a week. I hope i should take it close to delivery.

Till 15W mark i took Ecosprin 75mg, Evatone forte and one more tablet along with Folvite. From then on taking Iron, calcium, Ecosprin & Folvite!

Hope this helps you! Hope all will go well with you! Take care!

10. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

hi sudha....
    nice to see you after so many days....
    hows life...I am still TTc and now lost all hopes...