October 2014 Due date club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by devikr, Jan 28, 2014.

1. devikr

devikr Senior IL'ite

@luckyhopes
    good to hear everything is going well..take care

1 person likes this.
  2. Sandhya13

Sandhya13 Gold IL'ite

@devikr: Good that your nausea is slowly subsiding :) I hope to get there soon. I still cant eat anything healthy.

I too get very emotional easily and tend to fight with my DH for small things :-(
    This is what I did. I repeat the holy name of my favorite God in such times and that really helps :)

@luckyhopes: Great to hear that everything is going good. :cool2:

1 person likes this.
  3. chethanas

chethanas New IL'ite

Hi Friends...

My nausea and vommiting has been worse now.. every morning I vommit... and its very difficult to keep dinner in my stomach.. even the tablets which I take wont stay..
    I am scared..

Currently I am in my 10th week :)

4. sara1104

sara1104 Senior IL'ite

Hi Chethanas, I didnt vomit a lot but had nausea... But I noticed I vomit only wen i am on empty stomach for too long or wen I smell something strong (even my fav perfume)... Try to eat as early as possible and dont leave ur stomach empty.... I loved the smell of orange peel so for nausea, I kept it nearby and smelt it as long as nausea subsided... Once I tried gooseberries with salt and it worked out well...

Itz alllll the hormones..!! :) But take care...

My update : Am completing my 10th week tomo... Now I feel a loads better except for the tiredness... Nausea, dizziness and aversion to strong smell had slowly stopped... Is it normal..? Also, I have put on 4kgs this month mostly coz of my sensitive mom and dh... Have you all started walking or doing yoga..??

5. chethanas

chethanas New IL'ite

Thanks Sara....
    I feel like eating spicy foods all the time.. but I avoid it....
    Also I dont like sweets now.. whears actually before pregnancy I loved to gorge on sweets :(
    Seems like I am losing myself.. and my tastebuds :)

6. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Hi All,
    Congrats on your pregnancy.

At the same time, i wanted to share that i m 9 weeks carrying.

Before an year i got one missed abortion. So waiting eagerly to cross all obstacles.

Heart beat came last week but still dr wanted to confirm the continous heart beet next week too. After april 15 i need to take down syndrome test.

7. sara1104

sara1104 Senior IL'ite

Congrats Lavanya... Wishing you a healthy pregnancy....

1 person likes this.
  8. devikr

devikr Senior IL'ite

congrats lavanya...take care

1 person likes this.
  9. luckyhopes

luckyhopes Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Hope all of you are doing great...most of us have completed our 12weeks..

I just wanted to ask a question..did you feel the movements of your baby????

My mother told me that as soon as you complete your 12 weeks you start feeling moves..

Do share your experiences...

10. Sandhya13

Sandhya13 Gold IL'ite

Hello friends,

Here is an update from me.

My Dr appointment went well. We saw the baby and heard the hearbeat. Baby is very active moving its tiny hand and leg buds. Doctor too said that my baby is dancing and not a lot of babies do it this early. I cannot express in words how I and DH felt :) But then there was a twist. Doctor did pap smear for me and I had quite a lot of bleeding next day about half a pad. It stopped in a day and I never had any cramps all along. So, nothing to worry.

Nausea seems to subside as long as I take starchy fatty foods and I instantly throw up healthy foods like fruits and veggies :-( I hope this will pass soon.

@happygolucky22: whats up with you dear? Didn't hear from you recently. Take care.

@luckyhopes: I am only 10w3d and so I dont feel anything yet. I was told that I can feel the movements only after 20w and would be very excited to feel the movements as early as 12w :) I'll definitely share my experience.

1 person likes this.